Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    we will see who is stupid after we all die remember these words over there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm from israel too, and i must say i saw muslims i saw terrorists attacks i saw every little thing u heard on the news.
    AND U RIGHT MUSLIM IS A RELIGION OF WAR
    i wont get deep into this discussion.
    Dont judge anyone if u wasnt in his shoes, when i was in the IDF and as a soldier u trying to keep peace in the sections of jerusalem
    Arabs does not have any respect to the holy land as they say, they hide bombs inside their own temples.
    they make little teenagers make riots as a decoy for other attacks.
    i must say, and that is the final thing ill ever say here on this post.
    That untill something major as 9/11 or what happen alot of times here in israel on daily basis will happen to ur country
    To ur ppl, to ur neighbrhood u wont understand what we are talking about. history is full of voilent but at this moment every war that happen in this universe the religion of muslim invloved with it. no matter what the media say about us the israelis about the bombing and killing little kids its all false, as a wise man told once - "the media full of cruel lies". plz take this to ur attention good bye nice day.
    Last edited by samehking1; 08-30-2015 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PiddyBlazt View Post
    I agree, fuck islam and all of those goat fucking muslims
    you canadians and americans are racist to everyone, I mean WTF is wrong with the policing over there

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ripplehd View Post
    you canadians and americans are racist to everyone, I mean WTF is wrong with the policing over there
    They're inconsiderate, you'd be suprised how many stupid and unaware people live there.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

generator (08-30-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

They're inconsiderate, you'd be suprised how many stupid and unaware people live there.
    I used to always hear that america has crazy people living there and yeah damn straight they are; there sense of humour is weird is well
    No offence to any of you mpgh american citizens

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Like you said ; "THEY FOLLOW THE QURAN WORD BY WORD"

Thats what ISIS doing, so either you like it or not, ISIS is the true face of Islam even its too harsh for yall!
    and ISIS will keep growing and get stronger and no one will stop it.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post

Thats what ISIS doing, so either you like it or not, ISIS is the true face of Islam even its too harsh for yall!
    People like you are the ones who sicken the islamic religion on social media. If you support them so much, then go fight with them instead of spitting nonsense, lol.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

People like you are the ones who sicken the islamic religion on social media. If you support them so much, then go fight with them instead of spitting nonsense, lol.
    I would If I get a chance no worries.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks

at least you're honest.

but dont think israel will let you go there so quickly. these claims will get your arrested quickly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I'm kind of sad you think ISIS is going to be a threat.

ISIS runs the same tactics as a dozen rebel forces in the world right now, except they like to put themselves on the media spotlight for some reason.

"oh look we killed some people"

I think it's because the other groups really don't need to broadcast their threat to the region that ISIS does this.

You may see it as a sign of strength, but all the major players in the world see it as ISIS still playing in the kiddy pool, splashing about.

Thanks
    It sprouted from a religion, which IMO is BS.

Thank me and I will like you

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I'm kind of sad you think ISIS is going to be a threat.

ISIS runs the same tactics as a dozen rebel forces in the world right now, except they like to put themselves on the media spotlight for some reason.

"oh look we killed some people"

I think it's because the other groups really don't need to broadcast their threat to the region that ISIS does this.

You may see it as a sign of strength, but all the major players in the world see it as ISIS still playing in the kiddy pool, splashing about.
    comparing ISIS to the armed rebels. pfff
    ISIS has a goal and they are very dedicated to achieve it, on the other hand, the rebels has a goal aswell but they are not dedicated to it.

ISIS has a stronger arsenal while the rebels got some good weapons like the TOW that the US provided to them but that won't last long in their hands as soon as ISIS hands take these TOW and other weapons.

Media is a very important element for winning a battle, thats what the US done in all of their wars, to make the public stand with them and maybe join them in the fight and thats what ISIS is doing and its working.

and if ISIS isn't a threat, why is the US bombing them and not any other FSA or Al-Qaeda groups? because ISIS is seeking a true Islamic Caliphate which scares the west and the rest of the world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    comparing ISIS to the armed rebels. pfff
    ISIS has a goal and they are very dedicated to achieve it, on the other hand, the rebels has a goal aswell but they are not dedicated to it.
    Oh sorry, I wasn't talking about the rebel forces there, but ones in South America or Africa.

ISIS really just doesn't compare.

ISIS has a stronger arsenal while the rebels got some good weapons like the TOW that the US provided to them but that won't last long in their hands as soon as ISIS hands take these TOW and other weapons.
    >_> You think a TOW is a good weapon? Like think about how small of a scale you are talking about. It's a joke to even consider ISIS a threat when you think the oposing side has a good weapon with the TOW

Media is a very important element for winning a battle, thats what the US done in all of their wars, to make the public stand with them and maybe join them in the fight and thats what ISIS is doing and its working.
    Yes but the media has to be positive.

Fear media doesn't get people to join you.

and if ISIS isn't a threat, why is the US bombing them and not any other FSA or Al-Qaeda groups? because ISIS is seeking a true Islamic Caliphate which scares the west and the rest of the world.
    ISIS presents more of a "target practice" than anything. The US is simply using them to make better weaponry.

Also, nobody is scared about ISIS.

Until they get nukes(which they won't), nobody gives a shit about them. Any world power could wipe them off the face of the planet in the blink of an eye if they became an actual threat.

ISIS isn't even North Korea or Iran levels of worry, they are more like the mexican cartel, if that.(because at least the cartel is serious).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I totally agree, finally someone is putting this out there.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Muslims-carrying-banners-declaring-Islam-will-dominate-the-world-protest-at-the-visit-of-Mr-Wilders-to-the-UK.jpg

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Something Charles Darwin found has nothing to do with religion dying out.

So you're saying that blindly believing in an omnipotent god through ancient book makes you a completely sane, intelligent being? I mean, an ancient text written thousands of years ago totally isn't a fallacy.

Also the amount of shit Christians throw down people's throat and try to morally bend it into "forgiving" and "kindness" is fucking sad. They're totally willing to abandon their current text and adapt it to whatever they feel will get people to continue to blindly follow them. What's written by man is written by man, there's no denying it or sweet-talking it, ESPECIALLY in the Quran. All the Islamic texts contain violent shit inside of it and people who are Islamic and try to debate it being "peaceful" totally disregard it and try to act like it's not there or as if it's not true.
    i mean, i'm not religious, but you are totally ignoring some key points. whether or not somebody believes in a religion is irrelevant. the only thing that's relevant is if that person is causing conflict and religion is the source. you also have to note that it's not all their fault about their beliefs. many muslims have been raised amongst a culture much different to ours. they have very poor education there. if you have been raised your entire life around these ideas, and have had no counter-arguments presented to you, it's hard to just drop everything you have ever known instantly. what you are doing is cherry picking. islam IS a very malevolent religion. so is christianity. but, religions are also EXTREMELY contradictory. there are savage and brutal parts of religion, but putting all of it under that one category is just as stupid as religion itself, as there are many peaceful muslims/christians and peaceful parts of islam/christianity also. if you look at your signature, you can see you have cherry picked the worst possible quotes you could find. i know the vast majority of the peaceful community is irrelevant. it took 11 muslims to kill 3000 people on 9/11. but to put them ALL under that category is just stupid.

i'm just saying there is not problem with believing in a religion as long as you don't cause others grief with it. buddhism is a prime example of a religion like this. you can't blame people for how they have been brought up. if you had been brought up in these cultures, you would be exactly like them.
    Last edited by imblack; 09-01-2015 at 09:24 PM.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast