Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2000 View Post
    @Jew , ISIS ARENT MUSLIMS ,THEY ARE THE WEST WHICH TRYING TO MAKE ISLAM LOOK BAD U FUCKER ,ISLAM IS THE BEST
    Isis are muslims.
    The are clearly not the west.

Why in the world would the west use ISIS to make Islam look bad. It's already a joke amongst debates and is easily defeated over and over.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Meh, such a flamy debate...

I'd say any radical sect of a religion can be classified as... Crappy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by AidanCS View Post
    Meh, such a flamy debate...

I'd say any radical sect of a religion can be classified as... Crappy
    You can expect that from either the "my intellectual intelligence is beyond yours" kids who think they know shit, or the ones debating that religion is the truth because they get pissy that they can't disprove what actually intelligent people say.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 09-24-2015 at 06:37 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

AidanCS (09-24-2015),H!nt (09-29-2015)

''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Isis are muslims.
    The are clearly not the west.

Why in the world would the west use ISIS to make Islam look bad. It's already a joke amongst debates and is easily defeated over and over.
    The Debate would be defeated in here for sure ! Most of the Muslims in here are complete RETARDS , Either Forcing you to join Islam or insulting you for not being a Muslim . And the other part of Muslim people in here didn't learn enough about Islam to debate with others . if you really want to debate there is some quite interesting videos of some people that i found , if you want i would show them to you , But i am not showing them to make you join my religion or anything likes that .
    Still , Isis aren't Muslims . i will be more than happy to give some proves :

1. Qur’an 22:40: “Permission to fight is given to those against whom war is made, because they have been wronged.''

Meanwhile, ISIS continues to wage pre-emptive war by conquering sovereign lands and killing journalists, non-combatants, civilians, and doctors. These are all acts specifically forbidden by Islam’s detailed rules of war.

2. Qur’an 22:41: “Those who have been driven out from their homes unjustly only because they said, ‘Our Lord is God’ — And if God did not repel some men by means of others, there would surely have been pulled down cloisters and churches and synagogues and mosques, wherein the name of God is oft commemorated.”

ISIS has unjustly driven out thousands of innocent Muslims, Christians, and Yazidis on account of their faith — acts that align them with the violent Meccans.

3. Qur’an 2:257: “There shall be no compulsion in religion.”

ISIS, meanwhile, uses weapons to force people to submit to its beliefs.

plus, ISIS terrorists murder more Muslims than they do anyone else.

Credits:Qasim Rashid

There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

Even More On VM's page Check them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

The Debate would be defeated in here for sure ! Most of the Muslims in here are complete RETARDS , Either Forcing you to join Islam or insulting you for not being a Muslim . And the other part of Muslim people in here didn't learn enough about Islam to debate with others . if you really want to debate there is some quite interesting videos of some people that i found , if you want i would show them to you , But i am not showing them to make you join my religion or anything likes that .
    Still , Isis aren't Muslims . i will be more than happy to give some proves :

1. Qur’an 22:40: “Permission to fight is given to those against whom war is made, because they have been wronged.''

Meanwhile, ISIS continues to wage pre-emptive war by conquering sovereign lands and killing journalists, non-combatants, civilians, and doctors. These are all acts specifically forbidden by Islam’s detailed rules of war.

2. Qur’an 22:41: “Those who have been driven out from their homes unjustly only because they said, ‘Our Lord is God’ — And if God did not repel some men by means of others, there would surely have been pulled down cloisters and churches and synagogues and mosques, wherein the name of God is oft commemorated.”

ISIS has unjustly driven out thousands of innocent Muslims, Christians, and Yazidis on account of their faith — acts that align them with the violent Meccans.

3. Qur’an 2:257: “There shall be no compulsion in religion.”

ISIS, meanwhile, uses weapons to force people to submit to its beliefs.

plus, ISIS terrorists murder more Muslims than they do anyone else.

Credits:Qasim Rashid

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2000 View Post
    @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1966281" target="_blank">Jew</a> , ISIS ARENT MUSLIMS ,THEY ARE THE WEST WHICH TRYING TO MAKE ISLAM LOOK BAD U FUCKER ,ISLAM IS THE BEST
    Yes they are trying to make Islam look bad. Muslims were saying 9/11 was an inside job to make Islam look bad and now every open minded individual knows it was true.

But we shouldn't care about them trying to make Islam look bad, because Allah swt is the best of planners:

And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners. - 8:30

They caused 9/11 to make Islam look bad. Since 9/11, 1.5 million Americans have converted to Islam. Some people choose not to be ignorant and decided to study Islam, after it was in the news so much.

Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Yes they are trying to make Islam look bad. Muslims were saying 9/11 was an inside job to make Islam look bad and now every open minded individual knows it was true.
    Ah yes, the old "if you don't agree with 9/11 being an inside job you are just closed minded" gag.

They caused 9/11 to make Islam look bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Some people choose not to be ignorant and decided to study Islam
    Some people also choose to be ignorant and do nothing but use personal attacks and one word, which is "misinterpreting".

Sounds pretty familiar.

America had literally no benefit in destroying the WTC.

The small amount of money that they could've made off the oil in the East does not compare to the cost of what it would've taken to keep the job hidden, and to do it correctly and do it well. It doesn't make any form of sense. The medical response, the supplies needed, and the lives lost do not amount to any form of significant balance. America gained nothing.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 09-28-2015 at 07:26 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

hahahahaha XD this video is really cool but i am afraid that it doesnt have anything to do with what i have showed you ? . That part which includes the opinion thing in the video is quite true i think

There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!

My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

hahahahaha XD this video is really cool but i am afraid that it doesnt have anything to do with what i have showed you ? . That part which includes the opinion thing in the video is quite true i think
    X people identify as Muslims.
    You call X people not muslims because the don't adhere to your interpretation of Islam.

"No true Muslim would do X"

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

X people identify as Muslims.
    You call X people not muslims because the don't adhere to your interpretation of Islam.

"No true Muslim would do X"
    Thanks for explaining,
    it is not my interpretation of islam , it is the basic facts to be a muslim i didnt create those ..
    for example in football your team must have 11 players on the play field . you cant bring 12 players to the play ground and say i have a team .
    another one . to be the president of the us for example you have to be american .. can you accept non americans to be presidents ?
    i hope i understood you right this time i am not that good with english :P

Thanks
    Not necessarily the most stupid religion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Thanks for explaining,
    it is not my interpretation of islam , it is the basic facts to be a muslim i didnt create those ..
    Sorry buddy, just because they disobey a rule doesn't make them not a Muslim.

Thanks
    Lol the title of this thread is very ironic "most stupid"

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Sorry buddy, just because they disobey a rule doesn't make them not a Muslim.
    its not a '' Rule '' . this thing qualifies you to be a muslim , if you broken this thing you wont be a muslim . cant find the words to explain it in english but yeah XD

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast