Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTKILL190 View Post
    With the new current "Anti-Cheat" Trove checking for Botters. With the whole new /played time. They are looking for people logging in from the same ip / playing for long periods of time without moving. How will this bot be able to protect us? I understand botting is always a risk, and should never be done on your main. But what I'm asking is, could there be a VPN or what ever you call it to change your ip, Run 5/6+ accounts until they get banned. Give the stuff to your main (Via dropping on the ground so it's not traceable) Then change your ip / VPN and create new accounts?

There are some people here that do not understand much, they want everything written out set and stone. I want to thank you for your months on working for this. You have a very bright young man. I do hope you and along with others out smart Trove and get behind this era of "Anti-Cheat" and make a very successful Bot.

Since AHK is Script / I'm sure this is script and not inject-able is it traceable as a hack? Or the only way they will know if people are botting is by the Play time / Movement / Trading / IP / time ? I have been using your Fish Bot for about a month or two now. Thank you again for all your hard work @taejim
    let this be the update on my bot. I have done some research lately as in updated with the situation of trove bot right now and i realize that my bot actually is a piece of junk right now due to the fact that the game is no longer allowed us to send "F"'s in background anymore which make it impossible to run multiples bot at once unless other pro dev figure out a way. I have tested my "script communicating" and it is not working because the ammount of time that fish will dissapear when you caught a fish and you dont press F to reelin is too short so it is not efficiency anymore.

Also, now that they have "Anti-cheat" system on which i assume they do have great dev of bot try to test all the possibilities for bot and try to block it so that mean using the readmemory function is not an option anymore. Well, we can still use it but it is risky and risk is not something i want with my bot .

This project of mine is END right here. I will have to figure out a way other than using readmemory to know when to reel-in. Thank you all for supporting my bot, i will let you guys know when i find others ways to make a better bot and keep in mind that we can now bot 1 acc per pc or per ip and bot for like few hours and you should take a break.

Code:
    My Trove Bot (OUTDATED) LazyFishing v1.9
    If you appreciate what i have done:

1. Press the Thanks button above and give me reputation <3

2. You can donate me if you feel like it, any amount is much appreciate.

Thanks
    That is very sad to hear. I really do hope you team up with other coders, to figure out a solution. I my self could donate for a working bot for multiple accounts such as this program you were making. If you do figure out how to make it work / have multiple accounts /. built in break timers. I would buy the program.

-Go look at a Runescape bot (Check out the auto break schedule)
    -Check out world of warcraft bots on checking for pings or springs I ehard a guy talking about it in a video

I'm not much help. I'm only here to help test things. But for reference we can only bot one account per one computer, and only for like less than 5 hours and stop? From the new Anti-Cheat and the /played timer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTKILL190 View Post
    That is very sad to hear. I really do hope you team up with other coders, to figure out a solution. I my self could donate for a working bot for multiple accounts such as this program you were making. If you do figure out how to make it work / have multiple accounts /. built in break timers. I would buy the program.

-Go look at a Runescape bot (Check out the auto break schedule)
    -Check out world of warcraft bots on checking for pings or springs I ehard a guy talking about it in a video

I'm not much help. I'm only here to help test things. But for reference we can only bot one account per one computer, and only for like less than 5 hours and stop? From the new Anti-Cheat and the /played timer?
    I asked a few botters and they said they still be able to bot multiples accounts without any problem so maybe a solution could be bot for 5 hours rest for 1-2 hours and then start again hmm idk yet or maybe try to find a way to not let the game know that we are reading from memory probably processhacker hmm idk :P im still figure out things will let u know

Code:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Dude Any News About Trainer?? Cuz we need it
    Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
    Good work taejim, i hope test it soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by K4SHZ View Post
    Dude Any News About Trainer?? Cuz we need it
    Dude how about u make it urself if u need it so badly

Code:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by taejim View Post
    I asked a few botters and they said they still be able to bot multiples accounts without any problem so maybe a solution could be bot for 5 hours rest for 1-2 hours and then start again hmm idk yet or maybe try to find a way to not let the game know that we are reading from memory probably processhacker hmm idk :P im still figure out things will let u know
    Botting on multiple accounts are still working just fine for me as well.
    Got 4 accounts running atm.
    MPGH staff is a joke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Dude how about u make it urself if u need it so badly
    well best of luck to you man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i wish i could but i cant and yeah i was not being rude and so yeah i was just asking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    game is no longer allowed us to send "F"'s in background
    autohotkey control send still works. I don't see why it wont work for you. They can be hidden windows and or not on screen at all and still send.
    Like what I do? Well feel free to donate to show your love.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Sending in a inactive window still works for me,
    here is an example:

Code:
    IF NOT A_IsAdmin
    {
       Run *RunAs "%A_ScriptFullPath%"
       ExitApp
    }

#SingleInstance force