Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    find a outdated cs:go base and update it, that could be your first project.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by itzneutron View Post
    find a outdated cs:go base and update it, that could be your first project.
    Will do .. First of all, I need to relearn ever basic there is..
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    What? Cheats? Visual Basic? No-no.
    C++.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    What? Cheats? Visual Basic? No-no.
    C++.
    I wasn't speaking about visual basic ones, I meant the ones which are made in C++.

They may be difficult, but I wanna relearn every thing and start making cheats again.. Back then I found it boring as fuck cos War Rock was and still is shit.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    I'm just wondering... how do you forget to code?
    I mean, unless you were like 5 when you were programming and you are now 35, you should still know the syntax, at least.
    I find this dumb. lol

Anyway, I don't want to bash on you any longer.
    Learn, or try, learning C or C++.
    Those are the languages to go with if you are looking into making hacks for games.
    Look around the programming section for guides and tutorials there are plenty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iCudi View Post
    I mean, unless you were like 5 when you were programming and you are now 35, you should still know the syntax, at least.
    I find this dumb. lol

Those are the languages to go with if you are looking into making hacks for games.
    I forgot how to code due not doing it for 3-6 years.. Started coding at mid 2009 and now its 2015 so its somewhat easy to forget such things if you do something else with your time like learn how to do something like this:

I forget things easily especially things like coding, but oh-well...

I coded in C++ for game like War Rock.. I could "dig" some things I did do if you want me to.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by iCudi View Post
    I find this dumb. lol

I agree with you, you don't forget coding.
    Probably just a copy-paster / leecher calling himself a coder, nothing new.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by greyb1t View Post
    I agree with you, you don't forget coding.
    Probably just a copy-paster / leecher calling himself a coder, nothing new.
    LMAO!!!

If I didn't forget how I can code again, would this thread be here in the first place? No it wouldn't..

I didn't copy and paste everything, I did leech some stuff but not everything, and most I did in my coding's we're mine. Therefore, ya ain't smart.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I stopped coding for two years and am getting back into by coding a game engine, huge project but is helping me get back into the motions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan's Sheep View Post
    I stopped coding for two years and am getting back into by coding a game engine, huge project but is helping me get back into the motions.
    I think I've decided, I have more important things to accomplish than get back to forgotten method as coding.. I really would love to but I might give up again.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post

I think I've decided, I have more important things to accomplish than get back to forgotten method as coding.. I really would love to but I might give up again.
    I get it, I quit when I started high school but since I graduated 2 years early I am stuck doing nothing mostly until i'm 18.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I get it, I quit when I started high school but since I graduated 2 years early I am stuck doing nothing mostly until i'm 18.
    Back then when I did code hacks for War Rock at first I was so excited to learn how to code them and stuff like that, then couple of weeks later I got bored and basically gave up, and after that never returned to it because didn't have time and I was still at my retarded school, which now I finally have ended and doing what I love.. Also waiting for upcoming December.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Back then when I did code hacks for War Rock at first I was so excited to learn how to code them and stuff like that, then couple of weeks later I got bored and basically gave up, and after that never returned to it because didn't have time and I was still at my retarded school, which now I finally have ended and doing what I love.. Also waiting for upcoming December.
    Yeah, the hype dies down when there is nothing you can think of doing. I used to code maplestory private servers and had a pretty successful one but after maplestory died it was pointless putting anymore time into it haha. But if you are in America (New York City) there is a large job market for good programmers as a carrer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yeah, the hype dies down when there is nothing you can think of doing. I used to code maplestory private servers and had a pretty successful one but after maplestory died it was pointless putting anymore time into it haha. But if you are in America (New York City) there is a large job market for good programmers as a carrer.
    Nah mate, not from America, I wish I was but nope, and living at New York is quite expensive as my research has served me well. From Estonia and soon I'll be moving to Norway when I have enough cash to get a apartment there, because I have someone quite special in there who lives with her parents. She's going to be visiting me this winter which I cannot wait, the excitement is just so magnificent.

However if I'll ever have enough money, I'll be sure to purchase a apartment to New York City, its my favorite city in the world for some odd reason, perhaps all the movies/TV shows I've seen in it. ...

Currently doing things like YouTube content as I have posted a video in this thread, look above

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Nah mate, not from America, I wish I was but nope, and living at New York is quite expensive as my research has served me well. From Estonia and soon I'll be moving to Norway when I have enough cash to get a apartment there, because I have someone quite special in there who lives with her parents. She's going to be visiting me this winter which I cannot wait, the excitement is just so magnificent.

However if I'll ever have enough money, I'll be sure to purchase a apartment to New York City, its my favorite city in the world for some odd reason, perhaps all the movies/TV shows I've seen in it. ...

Currently doing things like YouTube content as I have posted a video in this thread, look above
    Yeah, I saw it's pretty good. Hate to brake your bubble but although NYC is a good place it is nothing like how it is in the movies. I'm not saying you should not visit their but in my opinion I would never live there haha.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast