Hey guys, had a post up previously but thought I'd get a better formatted one put up for you!

So as I've said I'm the original owner, played it since back in late 2011. Looking mainly to trade for CSGO Skins(Lower offers in skins might be considered) or Paypay through use of OMM. If it's for skins you'll be going first and I'll just send you on all account info and transfer the email to you, if you're well repped I can go first!

Ok so info on the account:

Current Rank: Platinum

Previous Ranks:

Account played since start of Season 1.

Was UNRANKED season 1.

Was SILVER season 2.

Was GOLD season 3.

Was PLATINUM season 4.

My account was put into PLATINUM 5 After THIS SEASONS placement(stopped ranked this season after placement)

Account has now DECAYED INTO GOLD 5 75 LP. As it's been inactive, but with it's high mmr, one win and you will be in promotions for platinum once again.

Runes:

Account has all the needed runes to progress up the ranks once again, also has 15 rune pages!

CHAMPIONS & SKINS:

Account owns all champs bar ones which never/rarely see play in high level gameplay(and none after Bard! - Think there's 5 or so missing).

ICONS:

Account has a lot of legacy icons also, I won't go into much detail, have images, will send if you're interested.

Normal Wins/Information:

Price:

At the moment I'm looking for ~ 250$ in CSGO Skins or $220 in Paypay which I think is a fair price!

If you want any more info about the account, want to discuss price ect just add me on