Thread: People

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arephalline View Post
    Bueno you are banned , your not going to have your account back , your not a minion anymore , now ur rank is Choob stay happy ^-^ stop flamming

Leave the diaper . Rofl , oh and yes a lil tip for ya .
    Obama says dont use your mommy's credit card , KID its not good for you xD *smile face*
    Dude, stop already, why are you making people angry for no reason? Cause you got no life? OR your finding people to mock?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    u called me a chewb couple days ago :/ look whos talking now..YOU CHEWB!!,.....................im still a newb :/
    Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    i never had a gf -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Bueno you are banned , your not going to have your account back , your not a minion anymore , now ur rank is Choob stay happy ^-^ stop flamming

Leave the diaper . Rofl , oh and yes a lil tip for ya .
    Obama says dont use your mommy's credit card , KID its not good for you xD *smile face*
    dude, your gunna end up banned the amount of flaming u do. seriously.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    ure not minion anymore, ure removed from the list

Thanks
    I help here alot, ill just pay again and save the problem. I'm minion yes, i don't do anything to lose it, my job its fine here, don't have reasons to take me off without a reason. My account is banned but i'm a Minion yeah, and i'll be back soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    But your name's removed from the list D:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by b0uenow View Post
    I help here alot, ill just pay again and save the problem. I'm minion yes, i don't do anything to lose it, my job its fine here, don't have reasons to take me off without a reason. My account is banned but i'm a Minion yeah, and i'll be back soon.
    He's going to get back alive. Fear him. XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by !CerealKiller View Post
    But your name's removed from the list D:
    What list? And if i'm not minion anymore, i think its a fuckin' unrighteousness thing to do with me, cause all my time i spend here and i help as i can. In my time as minion i Help EVERYONE and make this Section more Clean from Advertises.

But if is that, i think it's time to leave mpgh, cause i spend my fucking time helping you guys and what i win? A fucking ban in the head because of a fucking paypal problem, that i say 'I'LL PAY AGAIN', and I would if my Minion was in game, BUT, it seems i lost my fucking Position because of a fucking problem that i say I'LL PAY AND WILL BE UNBANNED but you guys doesn't listen to me, and Obama doesn't help me anymore with this shits.

When i turn Minion before, i remember you guys saying "MAN BUENO FOR MINION YAY" , now i got banned you guys say "Ok so you're not Minion anymore gtfo and stfu you choob" . NICE EH? WHEN YOU GUYS NEED HELP I WAS HERE TO HELP, NOW I'M FUCKED UP YOU GUYS JUST FLAME ME, CAUSE I DON'T HAVE MINION ANYMORE, IF I WERE MINION RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS PROBLAY WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTENNING TO ME, BUT NOW I'M JUST A CHOOB, AND YOU GUYS DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK TO WHO HELP THIS SHIT SECTION OUT.

That's all i have to Say about MPGH.
    Last edited by b0uenow; 12-16-2009 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks
    What list? And if i'm not minion anymore, i think its a fuckin' unrighteousness thing to do with me, cause all my time i spend here and i help as i can. In my time as minion i Help EVERYONE and make this Section more Clean from Advertises.

But if is that, i think it's time to leave mpgh, cause i spend my fucking time helping you guys and what i win? A fucking ban in the head because of a fucking paypal problem, that i say 'I'LL PAY AGAIN', and I would if my Minion was in game, BUT, it seems i lost my fucking Position because of a fucking problem that i say I'LL PAY AND WILL BE UNBANNED but you guys doesn't listen to me, and Obama doesn't help me anymore with this shits.

When i turn Minion before, i remember you guys saying "MAN BUENO FOR MINION YAY" , now i got banned you guys say "Ok so you're not Minion anymore gtfo and stfu you choob" . NICE EH? WHEN YOU GUYS NEED HELP I WAS HERE TO HELP, NOW I'M FUCKED UP YOU GUYS JUST FLAME ME, CAUSE I DON'T HAVE MINION, IF I WAS MINION RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS PROBLAY WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTENNING TO ME, BUT NOW I'M JUST A CHOOB, AND YOU GUYS DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK TO WHO HELP THIS SHIT SECTION OUT.

Stfu asshole , u always answer like a asshole bitch .
    U was a fucking dumbass .
    1.Y-o-u-r n-o-t g-o-i-n-g t-o b-e a m-i-n-i-o-n -anymore-
    2.Ur a fag always answer peoples question with , "Wait choob" , "No hacks choob"
    3.No one like you.
    4.No one cares about you.
    5. and not least . "STOP SPAMMING CHOOB"

LMFAO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

When i turn Minion before, i remember you guys saying "MAN BUENO FOR MINION YAY" , now i got banned you guys say "Ok so you're not Minion anymore gtfo and stfu you choob" . NICE EH? WHEN YOU GUYS NEED HELP I WAS HERE TO HELP, NOW I'M FUCKED UP YOU GUYS JUST FLAME ME, CAUSE I DON'T HAVE MINION ANYMORE, IF I WERE MINION RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS PROBLAY WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTENNING TO ME, BUT NOW I'M JUST A CHOOB, AND YOU GUYS DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK TO WHO HELP THIS SHIT SECTION OUT.

u flame too much

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    Stfu asshole , u always answer like a asshole bitch .
    U was a fucking dumbass .
    1.Y-o-u-r n-o-t g-o-i-n-g t-o b-e a m-i-n-i-o-n -anymore-
    2.Ur a fag always answer peoples question with , "Wait choob" , "No hacks choob"
    3.No one like you.
    4.No one cares about you.
    5. and not least . "STOP SPAMMING CHOOB"

LMFAO
    WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ME? YES YOU ARE A FUCKING CHOOB AND YOU KNOW ASWELL PEOPLE RIGHT HERE, MPGH IS THE HOME OF FLAME AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT JUST GTFO KIDDO. IF I WANT I'LL HELP AGAIN AND TAKE THE MINION, YOU KNOW ME? ITS JUST ME? LOOK AROUND EVERYONE WHO GIVES A FUCK HERE KNOW THE CHOOBS, AND ALL THIS SHIT NOOBS JUST SPAM WANTING HACKS KNOWING HAVE A FUCKING THREAD STICKIED SAYING THE HACKS ARE NOT WORKING ANYMORE, WHAT I CAN SAY SO? "PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE HACKS ARE NOT WORKING" , OF COURSE NOT I'LL SAY "STFU AND READ THE FUCKING THREAD, ARE IN YOUR FACE AND YOU DON'T SEE THIS SHIT".

IF ANYONE LIKES ME ANYONE WOULD SAY "BUENO FOR MINION" AND VOTE OUT FOR ME BE HERE. OBAMA CHOOSE ME, AND IF I WAS MINION I AM MUCH MORE THAN YOU.

Now please just fuck you and try to KNOW ME BEFORE SAYING SHITS.

Thanks
    Stuff.
    Obama says : You try'd to use ur mommy's card kid , no more minion for you

Lmfao.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sendi11 View Post

u flame too much
    I only have one thing to you Sendi: The time that I was not even Minion, you were the one who said "Bueeno for Minion" and even praised all over that side of cursing all. Was Bueeno pwns everyone over here, Bueeno pwned this guy over there. Now that I am no longer Minion, you just turned an asshole that does not even care about the guys are screwed. Now I tell you one thing, if I come back here, TURN Minion AGAIN, I'll be the first to fuck you on this site.

Thanks
    I only have one thing to you Sendi: The time that I was not even Minion, you were the one who said "Bueeno for Minion" and even praised all over that side of cursing all. Was Bueeno pwns everyone over here, Bueeno pwned this guy over there. Now that I am no longer Minion, you just turned an asshole that does not even care about the guys are screwed. Now I tell you one thing, if I come back here, TURN Minion AGAIN, I'll be the first to fuck you on this site.
    Use your eyes dude , they are there for something.
    Ur not goin to be a minion anymore ur not goin to fuck ur goin to 'gtfo' i love mpgh seriously

Thanks
    Use your eyes dude , they are there for something.
    Ur not goin to be a minion anymore ur not goin to fuck ur goin to 'gtfo' i love mpgh seriously
    You are just an choob, get into the real thing to see if you will love it. Be Member is the most fucking easy thing to be, now try to be Minion, USE YOUR EYES DUDE, THEY ARE THERE FOR SOMETHING. Idiot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast