Thread: COCO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I smoked weed plenty of times b4 and I once fell, hit the corner of the washing machine with my head, didnt feel anything lol.
    my budies were there too, stoned as fck, and they were super worried, because they thought I could be bleeding and shit, but nay, I got up in a minute, got the bong, sat on the sofá, and kept banging. Then I drove home. Oh god, that was the worst part ever. I didnt even know what speed I was going, but after a scary ride I managed to get home safe and sound.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post

except when marijuana and a number of other drugs help aid certain problems that can potentially be life threatening.

did you know caffeine is a drug? better stop drinking soda .
    Well, I know about marijuana and caffeine, but I didnt know about soda..?
    Also, at least marijuana can lead to many problems if abused, to be correct.
    I know friends that were abusing it, and their proccessing speed has really slowed down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    I smoked weed plenty of times b4 and I once fell, hit the corner of the washing machine with my head, didnt feel anything lol.
    my budies were there too, stoned as fck, and they were super worried, because they thought I could be bleeding and shit, but nay, I got up in a minute, got the bong, sat on the sofá, and kept banging. Then I drove home. Oh god, that was the worst part ever. I didnt even know what speed I was going, but after a scary ride I managed to get home safe and sound.
    Is this a real story??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by No0bzDown View Post
    I know friends that were abusing it, and their proccessing speed has really slowed down.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this a real story??
    caffeine is in soda -.-

anything in excess can cause problems. food, computer games, internet, and drugs can all lead to horrible life decisions and health problems in extreme excess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

caffeine is in soda -.-

anything in excess can cause problems. food, computer games, internet, and drugs can all lead to horrible life decisions and health problems in extreme excess.
    Ok , so what are you implying? It's ok , someone can do it but not overdo it, I just wouldnt do it because I know it may be addicting and I know that it may potentially bring me health problems.If I can avoid it, I will. Also , it gives no actual pleasure (at least on me), in comparison to food, gaming , internet and other stuff. In addition, the health problems caused by marijuana are harder to get over ( maybe irreversible) in contrast to the others you mentioned above. There are way other ways to get a feeling like the marjuana one, the "get high" one. As I mentioned above, drugs are for the weak people(meaning the actual drugs that sometimes cost lives, dont give soda as a drug example) , that have psychological problems and are depressed and dont know how to get over it , and for people that think they are like "wow Im someone now" because they just do drugs ( like they think they have a different and extreme mentality different to others). If you are a freaking strong man , with morals and good physical and psychological stands, you will never fall to drugs.

So thats my opinion, I know some guys here would clown and talk aggresively, but thats what I believe.

Thanks
    Ok , so what are you implying? It's ok , someone can do it but not overdo it, I just wouldnt do it because I know it may be addicting and I know that it may potentially bring me health problems.If I can avoid it, I will. Also , it gives no actual pleasure (at least on me), in comparison to food, gaming , internet and other stuff. In addition, the health problems caused by marijuana are harder to get over ( maybe irreversible) in contrast to the others you mentioned above. There are way other ways to get a feeling like the marjuana one, the "get high" one. As I mentioned above, drugs are for the weak people(meaning the actual drugs that sometimes cost lives, dont give soda as a drug example) , that have psychological problems and are depressed and dont know how to get over it , and for people that think they are like "wow Im someone now" because they just do drugs ( like they think they have a different and extreme mentality different to others). If you are a freaking strong man , with morals and good physical and psychological stands, you will never fall to drugs.

So thats my opinion, I know some guys here would clown and talk aggresively, but thats what I believe.
    Don't put weed in the drugs category it's a fucking plant it cures many symptoms.

Thanks

You lost me when you said clowns would talk aggressively considering I have been level-headed this entire time.

It just seems like you are an asshole to be honest.

Let's talk about addiction then, shall we? Addiction is primarily started by the person using said addictive material or substance, not the substance itself. Any addiction can be broken, it just depends on how dependent you've allowed yourself to become.

I think you may be a tad delusion when it comes to marijuana. It has already been scientifically proven that it has very little, if any at all, addictive properties. Marijuana is in fact easier to quit "cold turkey" than almost anything else, and that includes internet addiction.

There is absolutely no way to compare how a drug works to anything else. All these children nowadays are like "ohoho I don't need le drugs I am high on life and it's exactly the same feeling!!!111!". No, it isn't. You cannot compare something the physically alters your brain to "playing sports" or "hanging out with friends". All that does is make you look like a total douche.

Caffeine is a legitimate drug, that can cause MAJOR health problems when used in excess. Go ahead and drink nothing but coffee and soda for a month and then the next month drink only water. You will see the problems that come with it quickly. Caffeine allows your body to easily generate more energy, so if what you say is true and "drugs are for weak men", then how can you allow yourself to gain an edge over your own energy barriers. If you are "so strong and don't need assistance" then drop all caffeinated products completely.

I personally smoke marijuana every single day, and I have never had any problems with it whatsoever. In fact, it cured a multitude of health problems that I had including depression, anxiety, insomnia, and many others. It's honestly sad that you say "physiological problems are for the weak" because that is so ignorant.

Do you have any clue what a drug even is at all? I think you may just have your little head filled with health class jargon, because this is the exact argument I have when sophomores try and talk to me about drugs. They spit out a bunch of high/middle school bullshit that is only taught because they want to scare kids into staying off drugs. The fact of the matter is there hasn't been a single death related to "overdosing" or "overusing" marijuana. Ever.

Do you know how many deaths a day there are caused by alcohol poisoning? How about black lung from smoking cigarettes?

Do some research yourself instead of just believing your retarded parents/school and going by whatever they say. That's what's killing this generation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

You lost me when you said clowns would talk aggressively considering I have been level-headed this entire time.

Let's talk about addiction then, shall we? Addiction is primarily started by the person using said addictive material or substance, not the substance itself. Any addiction can be broken, it just depends on how dependent you've allowed yourself to become.

I think you may be a tad delusion when it comes to marijuana. It has already been scientifically proven that it has very little, if any at all, addictive properties. Marijuana is in fact easier to quit "cold turkey" than almost anything else, and that includes internet addiction.

There is absolutely no way to compare how a drug works to anything else. All these children nowadays are like "ohoho I don't need le drugs I am high on life and it's exactly the same feeling!!!111!". No, it isn't. You cannot compare something the physically alters your brain to "playing sports" or "hanging out with friends". All that does is make you look like a total douche.

Caffeine is a legitimate drug, that can cause MAJOR health problems when used in excess. Go ahead and drink nothing but coffee and soda for a month and then the next month drink only water. You will see the problems that come with it quickly. Caffeine allows your body to easily generate more energy, so if what you say is true and "drugs are for weak men", then how can you allow yourself to gain an edge over your own energy barriers. If you are "so strong and don't need assistance" then drop all caffeinated products completely.

I personally smoke marijuana every single day, and I have never had any problems with it whatsoever. In fact, it cured a multitude of health problems that I had including depression, anxiety, insomnia, and many others. It's honestly sad that you say "physiological problems are for the weak" because that is so ignorant.

Do you have any clue what a drug even is at all? I think you may just have your little head filled with health class jargon, because this is the exact argument I have when sophomores try and talk to me about drugs. They spit out a bunch of high/middle school bullshit that is only taught because they want to scare kids into staying off drugs. The fact of the matter is there hasn't been a single death related to "overdosing" or "overusing" marijuana. Ever.

Do you know how many deaths a day there are caused by alcohol poisoning? How about black lung from smoking cigarettes?

Do some research yourself instead of just believing your retarded parents/school and going by whatever they say. That's what's killing this generation.
    If you smoke marijuana every day you are losing brain cells fast. Plus it costs a shit ton of money, I personally do it every once in a while with a friend or sometimes do it in the morning before school for fun.

Thanks
    I like living, so never tried any "hard" drugs, only weed
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I like living, so never tried any "hard" drugs, only weed
    Weak ass niqqa jk xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Ok , what you wrote for me was pretty offensive , but I am gonna keep it cool , because you may misunderstood some things, and I am not going to take it personal. I also avoided to make assumptions about you or call you anything, but you did by 2 posts I did (calling me an asshole actually and calling my parents retarded.) which I am also going to ignore. Seems like we are having a conflict , which is never going to end , because simply we do believe in different things. You think marijuana is not something bad to do , while I do believe that it is. I am stopping this here because I believe I am not going to convince you in any way, just like you wouldnt as well. I just wanted to make a conversation, and you got it to another level. If you are doing marijuana and you want to keep doing it, just do it mate. Choices make the people we are today. I hope you have a good day, god bless

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Is this a real story??
    It is, no joke. I've had some more but lets stay here.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    Ok , what you wrote for me was pretty offensive , but I am gonna keep it cool , because you may misunderstood some things, and I am not going to take it personal. I also avoided to make assumptions about you or call you anything, but you did by 2 posts I did (calling me an asshole actually and calling my parents retarded.) which I am also going to ignore. Seems like we are having a conflict , which is never going to end , because simply we do believe in different things. You think marijuana is not something bad to do , while I do believe that it is. I am stopping this here because I believe I am not going to convince you in any way, just like you wouldnt as well. I just wanted to make a conversation, and you got it to another level. If you are doing marijuana and you want to keep doing it, just do it mate. Choices make the people we are today. I hope you have a good day, god bless
    Not sure what you mean considering you posted that "I knew clowns were going to be aggressive". I wasn't hostile at all until you started making rude comments.

I'm not even going to bother at this point considering you must be like 9 or 10 years old and have absolutely no reading comprehension skills because your reply had next to nothing related to what I said..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

- - - Updated - - -

Is this a real story??
    Anything can kill you if you "abuse" it, water can kill you if you abuse it.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Pfff fck dat Weed is the way to go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12