Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

heist bypass and easy to complete?

well after latest ban wave a lot of features going to be risky so can a find a way for earn money like heist bypass it can be ?, create pasific heist make it hard maybe when in game or menu just press button like f4 need a script, or something else and complete directly 5 job like this and every necessary job will be passed when final part take all money or share some of them after when in game use script and done in a few min 4 players will get money total 1.8m so it can be ? also need 4 player or just can make it 1 I was thinking or there is a elite challenge give 10 million maybe a script for active it and show every heist completed as elite

Thanks
    No, the criminal mastermind challenge needing for the $10 million - and no way of the bypassing mission or heist. Only thing I thinking of is you can use an menu option to killing all enemies automatically, but then this being too obvious in the game when play with other people, so you likely get the ban.

What you asking for not possible I thinking

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
    No, the criminal mastermind challenge needing for the $10 million - and no way of the bypassing mission or heist. Only thing I thinking of is you can use an menu option to killing all enemies automatically, but then this being too obvious in the game when play with other people, so you likely get the ban.

What you asking for not possible I thinking
    dont know this is only way for do it with menu but only can with friends or it can be detectable

Thanks
    Survival missions.

Each 10 waves is 30k, and you can do them alone.
    Use a menu that has the "auto kill enemies" option and you will have 30k each 2-4 minutes.
    or
    Use god mode, inf. ammo and explosive bullets and have fun.

And you gain something like 3000 - 3500 RP at the end of it, plus each kill.
    With inf. ammo on, you don't have to buy new ammo so you save a lot of money.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madara10 View Post
    Survival missions.

Use a menu that has the "auto kill enemies" option and you will have 30k each 2-4 minutes.
    or

can be but this idea waste too much time for complete 1 wave can take 3-5 min well also wait time and as directly 1 hour = 300k, after 1 day you will get 7m it worth to ban ? and repeat , take risk ? dont know also even didnt see menu has this features or missed no idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I am making money with this method;

1-Spawn fully upgraded Buffalo S
    2-Sell it to Los Santos Customs (152.000 Dollars)
    3-Open Cheat Engine select GTA5.exe then active the speed hack (set 60)
    4-Wait 1 game day.
    5-Spawn again fully upgraded Buffalo S
    6-Sell it again..
    And still not banned. (3-4 days)

Note: I am 150 level so i unlocked every customize options you need to sell 152.000 dollars, first unlock the all customize options at LCS.

I was open it 2-3 months ago with mod menu. : D And i got 2 times bann.
    Last edited by Whoopies; 08-26-2015 at 05:39 AM.
    F*ck My Life!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopies View Post
    I am making money with this method;

1-Spawn fully upgraded Buffalo S
    2-Sell it to Los Santos Customs (152.000 Dollars)
    4-Wait 1 game day.
    5-Spawn again fully upgraded Buffalo S
    6-Sell it again..

Note: I am 150 level so i unlocked every customize options you need to sell 152.000 dollars, first unlock the all customize options at LCS.

I was open it 2-3 months ago with mod menu. : D And i got 2 times bann.
    Are you returning player from 360 or PS3? If that the casing, the chrome wheels are free - the Buffalo S selling for $157k for me, so you not having all the upgrades on that you can

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Survival missions.

or

This would get you banned so fast.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by melrpm View Post
    Not really, I have been doing it since 1.26.
    My last and first ban was on May, because I used Cheat Engine for selling cars, 2 weeks ban.
    I did the survival missions like this since that to make some money and no ban so far.

In my expirience as long as you are not a douchebag with other players, you don't mess with R*'s sharkcards and you don't get reported, you are fine.
    Thats my expirience so far, and I only have 1 account.

When I used cheat engine my ban took a month, I only used that the first 2 weeks on PC (since april 14) without knowing the mod menus releases and I was banned the 1st of may.
    Cheat Engine is the best way to get ban in every game.

Quote Originally Posted by darkthepro View Post
    can be but this idea waste too much time for complete 1 wave can take 3-5 min well also wait time and as directly 1 hour = 300k, after 1 day you will get 7m it worth to ban ? and repeat , take risk ? dont know also even didnt see menu has this features or missed no idea
    As I said before, I have been doing it for months now, and no ban so far, besides I don't have a hurry earning money. If you cutomize your garage with spawned cars, upgrade and paint them with your mod menu, and doing that with Inf. ammo too, you save A LOT of money.
    And yes, that option exist is in the "Weapons" section in the latest version of most mod menus now, look for them in the main section and test them in Single Player.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by melrpm View Post
    What about it would get you banned? As long as you do it alone you should be fine. Inf ammo, godmode, kill all enemies, explosive ammo, and anything similar are all undetected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Not really, I have been doing it since 1.26.
    My last and first ban was on May, because I used Cheat Engine for selling cars, 2 weeks ban.
    I did the survival missions like this since that to make some money and no ban so far.

In my expirience as long as you are not a douchebag with other players, you don't mess with R*'s sharkcards and you don't get reported, you are fine.
    Thats my expirience so far, and I only have 1 account.

When I used cheat engine my ban took a month, I only used that the first 2 weeks on PC (since april 14) without knowing the mod menus releases and I was banned the 1st of may.
    Cheat Engine is the best way to get ban in every game.
    Yes i know but this is about memory editing i am not doing memory edit or something else like that.
    I am just doing speed hack.

Btw at April when mod menus are not created i was use cheat engine for selling cars 999.999 too.. and get banned first bann wave.

Are you returning player from 360 or PS3? If that the casing, the chrome wheels are free - the Buffalo S selling for $157k for me, so you not having all the upgrades on that you can
    I'm not returning players but i can add chrome rims at mod menu. What are you doing for bypass 48 min wait? Do you use cheat engine?
    F*ck My Life!

Thanks
    I'm not returning players but i can add chrome rims at mod menu. What are you doing for bypass 48 min wait? Do you use cheat engine?
    I wait. 48 minutes is not much of the timing to wait. In this time I can usually doing 3 setup missions = 60k, or 2 heist finale = 150k +, so meaning in 48 min I can making around 300k if I trying.
    I already making over 10 mil from just selling the car over the last few day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I wait. 48 minutes is not much of the timing to wait. In this time I can usually doing 3 setup missions = 60k, or 2 heist finale = 150k +, so meaning in 48 min I can making around 300k if I trying.
    I already making over 10 mil from just selling the car over the last few day.
    Okey i see. By the way yesterday i was create a buffalo s with fully auto tuned and trying to sell it 168.300 dollars.

And i saved it, i am selling now 168,300 $ I think try it.
    F*ck My Life!

Thanks
    Okey i see. By the way yesterday i was create a buffalo s with fully auto tuned and trying to sell it 168.300 dollars.

And i saved it, i am selling now 168,300 $ I think try it.
    Yes, if you not coming from 360 or the ps3 you can getting $189k max for it (chrome wheeling and the jazz horn loop), but people coming from last gen be only get the 157k.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to xray25 For This Useful Post:

Whoopies (08-27-2015)

Thanks
    Buy the force it has everything you need

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast