Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>How to SE Razer Products<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hello my fellow MPGH members, I've come up with a method that allows you to SE Razer Products. It's basic, simple and easily explained within the ebook. Add me on skype to discuss the requirements you need.

This method needs no investment.
    It's mostly recommended for people that have experience with SE'ing.
    Only 25 Copies Will Be Sold To Prevent Saturation!

I will give 1 Vouch copy to those who meet the requirements.

My skype is animeknighthd

ToS

-You may not share nor leak this eBook with anyone without my permission.

-If you have a problem or need help, you can contact me on skype. It is also in my sig down below.

- I may refuse to chargeback if i think it's appropriate.

- I will give a refund if i deem necessary.

- I can change the ToS any time.

Price is 10$ Per copy.

Have a nice day!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Still need a vouch?
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    Still need a vouch?
    Yeah, hopping on skype rn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    VISUALS 8/10:

Visuals have definitely improved since the last eBook, although there were no pictures, I felt like they wouldn't serve a purpose. Formatting wise, it's beautiful. The author has definitely took some of my words into play, and re-organized the entire thing. I am thoroughly impressed, well done.

METHOD 8/10:

I'm certain that I've seen this method before, but if you aren't a beginner, and you know what you're doing, this should be easy breezy. That being said, with every SE, you do run the risk of getting caught, so please think twice before doing this, expert or not. Razer does have a very well built Fraud department, and people have been known to get caught.

PRICE 9/10:

For $10? That's what, a meal at a decent restaurant? Eat in for 1 night, and SE a Razer Laptop and make thousands. This is a great price, that I'm sure is unbeatable. Although, that $10 could be worth a lot to you and you're probably asking yourself, "Is it worth it?" Well no, if you really have to ask yourself that question, then exit out of the tab, and find something else to do. This method is for people that are motivated to be successful, and want to take that extra stand to make a little bit more money.

SUPPORT 8/10:

I've dealt with the seller many times, and I can guarantee full support with any problems you guys might have.

CONTENT 8/10:

Although the eBook is very short, it's surprisingly in depth regardless of length. They always say, "Quality, over quantity." This is definitely plays a part in this eBook. I highly doubt you will have any problems following this eBook, the individual steps really go the extra mile to help you succeed in the SE. Even if you don't want to risk SE'ing a product from Razer, you will learn a few things about successfully SE'ing a company.

EASE OF USE 9/10:

Very easy to use, I personally have no complaints.

GRAMMAR 7/10:

Found a few mistakes here and there, but we're all human, and we all make mistakes no matter what.

OVERALL 7/10:

Really, the only reason why I didn't score this eBook a 9/10, was because of the huge risk you take in doing this. The seller is not wrong when he said this isn't for beginners. You could fuck up bad if you don't know what you're doing. On the other hand though, the author really knows how to target the beginners when he goes in depth with the steps. If you really want to risk it, and make bank, then go ahead. You could be incredibly lucky, or incredibly unlucky. You choose.

Good Luck to everyone who decides they want to take the initiative and have the potential to make lots of money!
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

BijuuBomb (08-29-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    VISUALS 8/10:

Visuals have definitely improved since the last eBook, although there were no pictures, I felt like they wouldn't serve a purpose. Formatting wise, it's beautiful. The author has definitely took some of my words into play, and re-organized the entire thing. I am thoroughly impressed, well done.

METHOD 8/10:

I'm certain that I've seen this method before, but if you aren't a beginner, and you know what you're doing, this should be easy breezy. That being said, with every SE, you do run the risk of getting caught, so please think twice before doing this, expert or not. Razer does have a very well built Fraud department, and people have been known to get caught.

PRICE 9/10:

For $10? That's what, a meal at a decent restaurant? Eat in for 1 night, and SE a Razer Laptop and make thousands. This is a great price, that I'm sure is unbeatable. Although, that $10 could be worth a lot to you and you're probably asking yourself, "Is it worth it?" Well no, if you really have to ask yourself that question, then exit out of the tab, and find something else to do. This method is for people that are motivated to be successful, and want to take that extra stand to make a little bit more money.

SUPPORT 8/10:

I've dealt with the seller many times, and I can guarantee full support with any problems you guys might have.

CONTENT 8/10:

Although the eBook is very short, it's surprisingly in depth regardless of length. They always say, "Quality, over quantity." This is definitely plays a part in this eBook. I highly doubt you will have any problems following this eBook, the individual steps really go the extra mile to help you succeed in the SE. Even if you don't want to risk SE'ing a product from Razer, you will learn a few things about successfully SE'ing a company.

EASE OF USE 9/10:

Very easy to use, I personally have no complaints.

GRAMMAR 7/10:

Found a few mistakes here and there, but we're all human, and we all make mistakes no matter what.

OVERALL 7/10:

Really, the only reason why I didn't score this eBook a 9/10, was because of the huge risk you take in doing this. The seller is not wrong when he said this isn't for beginners. You could fuck up bad if you don't know what you're doing. On the other hand though, the author really knows how to target the beginners when he goes in depth with the steps. If you really want to risk it, and make bank, then go ahead. You could be incredibly lucky, or incredibly unlucky. You choose.

Good Luck to everyone who decides they want to take the initiative and have the potential to make lots of money!
    Thanks for the review!

- - - Updated - - -

1 Copy sold to @snakered1

Thanks
    My bump for the day.

Thanks
    Bump it up! Im online to sell.

Thanks
    Bring this up!!

Thanks
    Bump it up.

Thanks
    Bump this shit up.

Thanks
    I was busy the past few days, now im back and ready to sell!

Thanks
    Bump it up! Still sellin.

Thanks
    Bring this shit up.

Thanks
    Bump this up.

Thanks
    Bump it up, was busy past few days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast