GEN ACCOUNT (2010) Quite nice perms !
I am selling this account, it's an OG account from 2010.
To be honest, I won't sell this account for cheap. I'm aiming for $200 + (USD that is)
This account has NEVER been banned, NEVER been suspended, NEVER cheated on and it does not contain any suspicious stats that could have been flagged by Nexon.
That being said, 0% chance of you getting banned.
Below you can find all the screenshots related with the account.
You will go first, a middleman will be used in case of either of us wanting to go first.
My Skype is: forestgumperr
http://imgur.com/a/oGHZE/allⓘ
To be honest, I won't sell this account for cheap. I'm aiming for $200 + (USD that is)
This account has NEVER been banned, NEVER been suspended, NEVER cheated on and it does not contain any suspicious stats that could have been flagged by Nexon.
That being said, 0% chance of you getting banned.
Below you can find all the screenshots related with the account.
You will go first, a middleman will be used in case of either of us wanting to go first.
My Skype is: forestgumperr
http://imgur.com/a/oGHZE/allⓘ


