Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Angry Tread got deleted for a stupide reason.

Hi, im having a problem with a staff member. Akim14 frist deleted my tread cause i wasent there for +/- 24 hours, (my girlfriend is having lung cancer.) and i coulnd reply to is "question" fast enought. Then i posted this on the help section:

Hi, 2 days ago i posted a nice external hack for the community to enjoy. For personal resons, i coulnd access internet for 2 days, and my tread got deleted cause i wasent able to answer a dude question fast enought. I found this very eritating, cause i puted some time on that, and it got deleted by a guy that cant wait more than 24 hours. Just wana know, if your girl friend had cancer, would you go at the hospital with her, or will you let here alone and sit your ass in front of your screen waiting for a guy to ask you a question?

I was tired then, so i catched some sleep. I woke up this morning and cheked out if i got any reply. Then i saw that i wirted : You have received PM about deletion, why not reply to that??? And he closed the tread and puted it on SOLVED. Since he puted it on solved without wating a minut, it didint gived me the chance to explain that i CAN'T reply to private messages. When im trying, im having this message:

prokiller360, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I found it relly anoying. I got a fricking family member that got cancer, and he still just dont wana give a shit. Im going to the hospital now. I might be back for 6pm GMT-4
    Last edited by prokiller360; 09-06-2015 at 08:40 AM. Reason: spoiler

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well first of all, we don't read minds. There's no way of us knowing about your absence. Sorry to hear that.

24 hours is the limit for all threads that we apply.

Hey guys. Here is tonyx External Hack. Its fresh and new on the hacking/moding community. It's a simple hack made by Tonyx97, so it has some simple features he fristly made for himself , I think you are interested anyways.

Why an external hack? Cause like the title says, its external. So it is very hard for R* to spot you, cause you dont use an asi loader with a Script Hook (wich in the case of using one, you leave traces visible to the new R* cheap cheater spoter. An external hack wont). If you dont spend your time raping people and use it mostly on mission, you have a really tiny chance of getting banned. The only known ones are: Reports and big K/D Ratio changes.

Numpad 1: Give you full health.
    Numpad 2: Give you full armor.
    Numpad 3: Enable magic bullets* which makes your bullets so hard to destroy tanks and vehicles very fast.
    Numpad 4: Makes your bullets of "rubber" so the players won't take damage from your bullets (this is such a my sh*t features for testing).
    Numpad 5: Increase the bullet force to peds and vehicles so you can throw cars so far away only with 1 shoot of any weapon, it works sometimes on different parts of the vehicle I don't know why.
    Numpad 7: Enable "God-Mode". It just gives you 99999 health and you can't die only from fall.
    Numpad 9: Suicide key so you don't have to waste 500$ and is faster

* Watch out with "Magic bullet" feature because if you enable it for a weapon and you change to another weapon the feature will be applied to the weapon you changed to and this is not good because the damage is clientsided so if you enable this for pistol a simple cop can kill you with only 1 hit I suggest to apply to the perforating gun because is a weapon that nobody uses and it's fast with many bullets.

Virus scans:
    Jotti: https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/lnm7eve49b
    VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...analysis/14413 23902/

Screen Shot:

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS.

Its not my hack. I may not be able to answer all of your questions.

Credits: Tonyx97

There's your thread content back. Include the changes that were requested of you and post it again.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Lightning (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Well first of all, we don't read minds. There's no way of us knowing about your absence. Sorry to hear that.

24 hours is the limit for all threads that we apply.

Hey guys. Here is tonyx External Hack. Its fresh and new on the hacking/moding community. It's a simple hack made by Tonyx97, so it has some simple features he fristly made for himself , I think you are interested anyways.

Why an external hack? Cause like the title says, its external. So it is very hard for R* to spot you, cause you dont use an asi loader with a Script Hook (wich in the case of using one, you leave traces visible to the new R* cheap cheater spoter. An external hack wont). If you dont spend your time raping people and use it mostly on mission, you have a really tiny chance of getting banned. The only known ones are: Reports and big K/D Ratio changes.

Numpad 3: Enable magic bullets* which makes your bullets so hard to destroy tanks and vehicles very fast.
    Numpad 4: Makes your bullets of "rubber" so the players won't take damage from your bullets (this is such a my sh*t features for testing).
    Numpad 5: Increase the bullet force to peds and vehicles so you can throw cars so far away only with 1 shoot of any weapon, it works sometimes on different parts of the vehicle I don't know why.
    Numpad 7: Enable "God-Mode". It just gives you 99999 health and you can't die only from fall.

* Watch out with "Magic bullet" feature because if you enable it for a weapon and you change to another weapon the feature will be applied to the weapon you changed to and this is not good because the damage is clientsided so if you enable this for pistol a simple cop can kill you with only 1 hit I suggest to apply to the perforating gun because is a weapon that nobody uses and it's fast with many bullets.

Virus scans:

Screen Shot:

Credits: Tonyx97

There's your thread content back. Include the changes that were requested of you and post it again.
    There you forgot to do it

[HTML]Hey guys. Here is tonyx External Hack. Its fresh and new on the hacking/moding community. It's a simple hack made by Tonyx97, so it has some simple features he fristly made for himself , I think you are interested anyways.

Virus scans:

Screen Shot:

Credits: Tonyx97[/HTML]
    Last edited by Lightning; 09-06-2015 at 03:19 PM.

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Ok Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

still cant post links tought.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by prokiller360 View Post
    Ok Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

still cant post links tought.
    You have enough posts now. You should be able to. If not still, then just space them out
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010