Hi. I'm looking to buy in-game money with real money. I'm offering 5$ per 1 million APB$. I never bought any games-related stuff outside my country / my city, I know there are a lot of scammers out there so the only way this will work is by you trusting me, I demand the in-game money first and then I promise 100% to pay you, probably via Paypal as I don't even know about other methods of payment. I'm 30 ( as in age ), so you can rest assured that you will get your 5$, I'm no kid. You can find me in-game, on Citadel, name's Perseqtor ( like here ), I'm a R192 Crim. I'm also willing to buy G1C if there is any way of doing it... I saw a thread where someone sends stuff you can only buy with G1C as gifts, asking for less than what you would normally pay via ARMAS, so if there's anyone with this kind of trick up their sleeve, also feel free to contact me. I'm not really looking forward to checking this forum frequently so your best bet would me to find me in game, whisper if I'm online or mail if I'm not.