Thanks

Harry Potter Is An Adult Book Inappropriate For Children - How Islamophobes Sound

Harry potter is an adult book that is inappropriate for children. Here is the evidence:

This is what Islamophobes sound like when taking verses from the Quran out of context. Don't ignore the other verses bro:

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. - 60:8

Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.-60:9

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors. - 2:190

And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. - 9:6

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. - 2:256

Here is a whole chapter dedicated to unbelievers:

Chapter 109 - the unbeliever

Say, "O disbelievers, - 109:1

I do not worship what you worship. - 109:2

Nor are you worshippers of what I worship. - 109:3

Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship. - 109:4

Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship. - 109:5

For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." - 109:6

But but but there is no verse telling to kill non-Muslism. Strange it isn't in the chapter called the unbeliever, right?
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 09-08-2015 at 04:58 AM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Only you Robin would make a thread to strawman some imaginary person and still lose from my first post.

If you don't provide context with an explanation then claiming it is being taken out of context is pointless.

You are crying that people are quoting the quran and you can't deny their points without attacking them personally, so you make a thread in which you strawman some random person and say "ha, I provided context" to some quote that no one here made.

Thread is over
    . You can gtfo now.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-08-2015 at 04:03 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Hunter Jr. (09-09-2015)