Greetings everyone!

As a lot of people might know, Darkspore is a relatively dead game now. I somewhat doubt some EA administrators would jump out of their chairs to ban you if you were to do some illegitimate actions - such as using Cheat Engine to do specific things. So I would not worry too much about them.
The worst part is basically trying to obtain the quadtrillion different parts in the game - and one you actually need, instead of useless underleveled parts you are going to trash either way. Very annoying and too grindy and repetitive when you've basically completed the game, and now trying to play it with other friends that are way below your level, which will then cause you to get parts on his/her level.

Well, what I'd like, probably a few other players too - don't qoute me on that :P, is a tool that could give you X item with X, X, X, etc. stats. Perhaps an option that could change your level in the game. Or whatever you please. If the tool will only work with either of the platforms, Origin & Steam, I'd prefer Steam. Sorry if I'm asking for too much, but I'm kinda unsure of what to write!

I would really appreciate if someone would spend their precious time to make an inventory editor/hack tool for the game Darkspore. Thank you very much in advance.