سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Immigrants to Europe.

So as most of us know that the civil war in Syria is so cruel and harsh, so people started fleing from Syria to Europe and especially to Germany.

why Germany? because easy life easy money...
    I've seen a lot of photos of immigrants left overs, like they setup tents and blankets and eat food and drink water but when they are ready to go, they don't packup or cleanup they just leave a big trail of mess behind them.
    And I bet you don't know this; a very decent percentage of the fleeing immigrants are not actually civilians! they are millitary personals. I've seen a whole bunch of pictures on the social medias of people in uniform and then another photo for them in one of the European countries;

and to suprise u even more these are from the Hashid which is a military group that fight ISIS in Iraq. not in Syria.
    So in my opinion what is going on in Europe is not immigration it is an Islamic invasion, as soon as Europe going to be mostly Islamic population in few decades or even less.

So I wanna know what you thinking about this... My personal opinion is that the Syrians shouldn't have fleed to Europe they should have just stayed fighting or died trying to free their country.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    So what, europe has a heavy influence from the middle east. Plus more workers

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    People do what they want. If they want to flee, let them be; You can't decide what they do with their lives.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (09-10-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thats why living on an island (Ireland) is good, no one will try to cross those waters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hahaha, nice one dude. Hopefully they'll stay out of the Netherlands but I highly doubt it. They may come here but I prefer them to be somewhere else.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    The only problem is that some of the immigrants probably have isis connections

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    For once RedSpot actually has a point.

The sad truth is that a lot of these 'refugees' are simply looking for handouts.

I mean look at these smug thieving scum:

Dude is trying to help out, and people are just stealing all of it for themselves. I've seen a lot of other footage of teens and younger adults pushing elderly people to the ground to get first in line to receive free food and water. They know damn well that Germany is a first world country with extra wealth, and a lot of these refugees have a narcissistic 'all for me, none for your brother' mentality that is sickening.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    You have no rights to condemn them.
    Yes, they may litter and behave like an unruly bunch but you must first consider where they come from.
    They come from a WAR zone, they are in survival mode everyday. They are not civilized because they come from a different culture.
    You can't expect someone who has lived in a war torn area their whole life to magically integrate into and become a functioning member of society.
    Screw the military people and ISIS members who pose as Syrian refugees to get in, but are you going to refuse all the refugees just because of a few?
    It's sad that even their own people (the richer arab countries) don't want to take them in. They have no where to go man. Their only options are to move somewhere else or stay in their country and die.

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    For once RedSpot actually has a point.

The sad truth is that a lot of these 'refugees' are simply looking for handouts.

I mean look at these smug thieving scum:

Dude is trying to help out, and people are just stealing all of it for themselves. I've seen a lot of other footage of teens and younger adults pushing elderly people to the ground to get first in line to receive free food and water. They know damn well that Germany is a first world country with extra wealth, and a lot of these refugees have a narcissistic 'all for me, none for your brother' mentality that is sickening.
    They come from a culture where men get everything first, women second. That's the culture they were born into. You can't blame them for growing up like that. The people who are trying to get the stuff from the guy's bag are mostly CHILDREN, who have lived in a "kill or be killed" world their whole life. This is how they would have behaved in their own country. Even a tiny bit of extra food counts. They are fighting to get the food for themselves, even if it means causing displeasure to others, because that's the only life they know. They didn't grow up and live the same life as us. You can't compare our definition of a "civilized person" to them. They come from a totally different world.

It will take time for them to integrate into society and become civilized. They will also need to learn time to learn the country's language. It's gonna take years.
    Last edited by Obliteration; 09-10-2015 at 03:32 PM.

Thanks
    As long as they stay away from belgium I'll be happy.
    Jokes on em theres a couple of thousands here already.

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

Thanks
    They can go back where they came from.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So as most of us know that the civil war in Syria is so cruel and harsh, so people started fleing from Syria to Europe and especially to Germany.

why Germany? because easy life easy money...
    I've seen a lot of photos of immigrants left overs, like they setup tents and blankets and eat food and drink water but when they are ready to go, they don't packup or cleanup they just leave a big trail of mess behind them.
    And I bet you don't know this; a very decent percentage of the fleeing immigrants are not actually civilians! they are millitary personals. I've seen a whole bunch of pictures on the social medias of people in uniform and then another photo for them in one of the European countries;

and to suprise u even more these are from the Hashid which is a military group that fight ISIS in Iraq. not in Syria.
    So in my opinion what is going on in Europe is not immigration it is an Islamic invasion, as soon as Europe going to be mostly Islamic population in few decades or even less.

So I wanna know what you thinking about this... My personal opinion is that the Syrians shouldn't have fleed to Europe they should have just stayed fighting or died trying to free their country.
    "More than 140,000 people, over 7,000 of them children, have been killed in Syria's uprising-turned-civil war"...

So they should just stay in Syria and get slaughtered? I doubt you would stay in the country which you live in if it was in a civil war as brutal as the current one in Syria.

Thanks
    What that is