Thanks

CSGO Betting Website. Help setting up.

Hello all,

Currently I have been attempting to create a CSGO betting website, unfortunately I have been struggling. Doing some research I ended up in this forum, reading ones thread about a similar topic, it seems to be that the author must have gave up. Anyways I am not willing to give up so, here is what I am working with. As of now I have files to a betting website, I had bought them from a man, who decided not to tell me anything about them so, I did some exploring, and the files look pretty complicated "in my eyes". Most of the main files are written in PHP, but some others are in JavaScript and some CSS for looks. Along with that I had bought a Steam Trading Bot, that I have almost no idea how to work. Nor do I know any thing about. Everything is there, although I don't know how to go about editing the files to my liking and getting them working on my website. Now I know the first thing you are asking yourself is, does he have a domain and hosting? The answer is yes I do. I had bought a domain and hosting through a company that I have known for about a year. I have good package, it contains decent specs "will be upgrade when time comes " and has a database. Now I do not no anything about databases but, I think this website needs one. Now with that in mind, the first thing I attempted to do was upload the files to my website through FileZilla, things turned out weird. So first up the website looks strange like a CSS issue, but I don't think it was cause it was reading errors across the screen. Basically what the errors were saying was some thing like "can't access "certain mySQL" located at this file" some weird stuff like that. Now I think that can just be fixed with a database, but I am not quite sure. So I know all of this is a lot to take. To me getting this website up would be a huge deal. I am asking for some help or advice, maybe even some assistance with the project. Please if you have any experience with any of year thing I mention, please respond or Skype message me, I would really appreciate it. You can contact me on skype at "Cole Ashford". Please I am willing to pay a little bit for you help, but please note, just a little cause I am not a millionaire. lol.

Thanks guys,

Cole Ashford

Thanks
    Don't bother, no one would use it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Investing money without researching !!!! Yaaaaaay