Thanks

Golden Time

Oh man, it's been weeks and i still can't get ovet this damn anime. First time i watched it, i was literally dragged through an emotional rollercoaster; i was banging my head against the desk because i couldn't stand the way the story was going. I knew what was coming and it made me fucking insane!

I'd probably give the whole anime like an 8. I absolutely hate that childish humour and hilarious faces as those turn serious moments into well... not so serious, and pretty hard to take seriously. The ending though, that has to be a 10! This anime has one of the best love stories i had seen in an anime. It's pretty on par with llinayo sukkite! Ao Haru Ride and Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji. There was pretty much no hentai fan service and that's a massive plus! Would have despised this anime if they pulled Zero No Tsukaima big tits, ass, fucked up main male character; a cheater and other shit on us.

@Dylan you should watch this anime and review it :d also, i think that your reviews would be a lot better if you put your heart and soul into them, express how you felt and so on showing your emotions doesn't make you any less of a man.
    Last edited by RoyalGEM; 09-19-2015 at 07:22 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RoyalGEM For This Useful Post:

Dylan (09-19-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalGEM View Post

Oh man, it's been weeks and i still can't get ovet this damn anime. First time i watched it, i was literally dragged through an emotional rollercoaster; i was banging my head against the desk because i couldn't stand the way the story was going. I knew what was coming and it made me fucking insane!

I'd probably give the whole anime like an 8. I absolutely hate that childish humour and hilarious faces as those turn serious moments into well... not so serious, and pretty hard to take seriously. The ending though, that has to be a 10! This anime has one of the best love stories i had seen in an anime. It's pretty on par with llinayo sukkite! Ao Haru Ride and Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji. There was pretty much no hentai fan service and that's a massive plus! Would have despised this anime if they pulled Zero No Tsukaima big tits, ass, fucked up main male character; a cheater and other shit on us.

@Dylan you should watch this anime and review it :d also, i think that your reviews would be a lot better if you put your heart and soul into them, express how you felt and so on showing your emotions doesn't make you any less of a man.
    i've heard of this anime, I think its in my watch list. Ill give this a try after i'm done watching Grisaia no Kajitsu ill probably review it aswell, and thanks for the tips

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:

RoyalGEM (09-20-2015)

Thanks
    The story felt pretty weak imo. There was really nothing going on at a given time and I was lost half the series.

I Wouldn't give it a spectacular rating tbh, even though I hate number scaling since its all perception
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 09-19-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks
    To me, nothing mattered but the Koko x Banri moments
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    The story felt pretty weak imo. There was really nothing going on at a given time and I was lost half the series.

I Wouldn't give it a spectacular rating tbh, even though I hate number scaling since its all perception

Thanks
    To me, nothing mattered but the Koko x Banri moments
    That's...I guess? If nothing mattered to you except two characters interactions I don't see how you can even rate a series.

Thanks
    There was no special umph in this for me to finish it. The episodes that I have watched were mostly cliche and generic shoujo.

wow he has memory loss and they get married at the end. big fucking woop. like LOL, how does this get 24 episodes while there are far more better shoujo anime waiting for 2nd season which will probably not happen...
    Last edited by Dareka; 09-20-2015 at 04:04 PM.

Thanks
    Nigga, the anime was good. Sure, the stupid comedy and funny faces kept pissing me off as in every anime but the way they handles the conflicts and overcame problems was very mature, and that's not something you can say about most anime. Most of the animes you see nowdays are all made for little virgins who only watch it to jack off, and so the studios add tons of fanservice that ruin the whole story.
    That's...I guess? If nothing mattered to you except two characters interactions I don't see how you can even rate a series.
    - - - Updated - - -

Such as? only good romance i've seen recently was Ap Haru Ride, Ore Monotagari, Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso but thsoe were still being ruined with the stupid humour. Shigatsu had a pretty tragic ending too so that's not something i want to see a continuation to. A lot of other anime i've seen were pretty much fapping material. Fuck the story, fuck the romance... ass, tits and stupid cliche moments all the way because we don't care about the mature audience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
    There was no special umph in this for me to finish it. The episodes that I have watched were mostly cliche and generic shoujo.

wow he has memory loss and they get married at the end. big fucking woop. like LOL, how does this get 24 episodes while there are far more better shoujo anime waiting for 2nd season which will probably not happen...

Thanks
    Nigga, the anime was good. Sure, the stupid comedy and funny faces kept pissing me off as in every anime but the way they handles the conflicts and overcame problems was very mature, and that's not something you can say about most anime. Most of the animes you see nowdays are all made for little virgins who only watch it to jack off, and so the studios add tons of fanservice that ruin the whole story.

- - - Updated - - -

Such as? only good romance i've seen recently was Ap Haru Ride, Ore Monotagari, Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso but thsoe were still being ruined with the stupid humour. Shigatsu had a pretty tragic ending too so that's not something i want to see a continuation to. A lot of other anime i've seen were pretty much fapping material. Fuck the story, fuck the romance... ass, tits and stupid cliche moments all the way because we don't care about the mature audience.
    There are far better series that handle situations in a mature way, you've yet to see them.

The premises of Golden Time was o.k. When they made such a big deal over Banri's memory loss, and then he's "O i got dem bak, thnx miror", you really can't fuck something up that bad. It was a huge dilemma and then they end it in a un-satisfying way.

Like I said, it's not amazing, it's not bad, but it's no show worth freaking out over. If you wan't mature, then watch something mature:

-Texhnolyze
    -Aoi Bungaku

If you wan't romance, that's actually realistic
    -Grave of the Fireflies

----------------------

Ore Monotagari being ruined by the stupid humor? That's literally the point. It's a fucking romcom. What more do you want? It's not meant to be taken literal every breathing second.

Still think you're trolling, even after seeing you bump 15 fucking threads from 4 years ago.

Thanks
    Il see them. I love seeing people getting all worked up over one's opinion
    There are far better series that handle situations in a mature way, you've yet to see them.

The premises of Golden Time was o.k. When they made such a big deal over Banri's memory loss, and then he's "O i got dem bak, thnx miror", you really can't fuck something up that bad. It was a huge dilemma and then they end it in a un-satisfying way.

Like I said, it's not amazing, it's not bad, but it's no show worth freaking out over. If you wan't mature, then watch something mature:

-Texhnolyze
    -Aoi Bungaku

If you wan't romance, that's actually realistic
    -Grave of the Fireflies

----------------------

Ore Monotagari being ruined by the stupid humor? That's literally the point. It's a fucking romcom. What more do you want? It's not meant to be taken literal every breathing second.

Still think you're trolling, even after seeing you bump 15 fucking threads from 4 years ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    please leave mpgh

OT: I don't think I'm gonna watch this regardless, most solely romance-based animes are dry...
    except two characters interactions
    shit makes me fall asleep.

Thanks
    I hate having to explain this. Just going to throw it in my fucking signature actually.

Everyone is entitled to your opinion. Whats yours is yours alone, and I can't change that, only persuade differently. Just know, if you throw an absolutely retarded opinion out there and have nothing to support your claim, you're probably going to get questioned and ultimately tagged as "retarded."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It was somewhat decent.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15