Welcome and thanks for viewing my account offer. I want to start off by saying price IS negotiable; merely private message me and I will consider your offer.

The reason why I am selling my account, WVU CouchFire, is because I am cutting back on League and do not have ample time to play anymore since I'm finishing up graduate school in math. Since my W/L ratio is so high, playing on the account averages ~30 LP per ranked win and ~14 per ranked loss!

Buyer’s Bonus: If the account is purchased within 10 days of the listing price (listed on 9/20, so purchased by 10/1), I will personally buy RP to pay for a Summoner Name Change, so keep this in mind if you are seriously considering buying this account.

Champions Unlocked: Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Caitlyn, Corki, Fizz, Garen, Kayle, Lucian, Master Yi, Nunu, Poppy, Rumble, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka, Tristana, Vayne, Warwick, Xin Zhao, Yorick

Skins Unlocked: Super Galaxy Rumble, Riot Kayle
RP: 635
IP: 2,344
Lolking: https://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/64850967

If you have any further questions on my account for sale, please feel free to private message me on this site and I will respond quickly and promptly. I want to note that this account is a great deal, and I feel comfortable pricing it low to attract buyers. Thanks for viewing this page once again, take care, and good luck on acquiring a high quality account!