Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

AQW - My fondness; Only for veteran users to understand

Thinking back on Artix Entertainment, it has been a really good company. I would say its got the best customer support for any only game company.
    Even more so, they it can also teach you how it feels to lose a friend. *incoming story*
    I met this guy with a random name, i made account with real birth date in 2010, couldnt use chat servers, so we just followed each other around. I would say we would be copying eachother for about 8months
    then one day
    i unfriended him by accident, his name was stupid and not memorized. This felt bad, i for some reason felt a large connection to this random person, and would be delighted to see him.
    Similar story happened with chatango around 2012, just that people disappeared, depressing.
    I also remember everyone trying for hyperium, this game was great. Level 30's had armor and sets better looking than level 65's do now. This brings me to another story. Remember when arcangrove was a random teleport in greenguard (east?). Then it came, people flooding the maps, i met another guy more or less i lost him aswell. The day i was on level 29 and the cap was set to 35.

I feel enlightened whenever i play aqw, and whenever i have a small conversation with someone i will try to make sure im always in contact with them from then on, so i don't lose anymore.

I feel saddened

Fuck off you scum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Actually, based on personal experience, I feel that Blizzard Entertainment has equivalent, if not better customer service than AE.

I guess AQW can never go back to the old days when it was more about gameplay rather than dressing up your characters.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    Actually, based on personal experience, I feel that Blizzard Entertainment has equivalent, if not better customer service than AE.

I guess AQW can never go back to the old days when it was more about gameplay rather than dressing up your characters.
    I feel great looking back and seeing how fun aqw was, for some reason.

Fuck off you scum

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    Blizzard do have good customer service, but they were merged with Activision - the size of the two game companies are incomparable. Based on the small size of AE, their customer support team is actually amazing, especially when dealing mainly with 8 year olds, and non-English speakers. I've spoken deeply about customer support with a staff member at AE, and they work tirelessly to help people, and I've seen evidence of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    I feel great looking back and seeing how fun aqw was, for some reason.
    Although I only properly played it when I was very young, I do too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Its just that gold has much more use than before lol

Thanks
    I still remember first playing Adventure Quest like it was yesterday. The game was still considered "new" as you had to wait for a free player to sign out if you weren't a guardian lol! Hell now that I think about it, I have been with AE for a looong ass time. Man was Df and AQW beta the good ol' days .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    AE has good service but game is shit to anyone that look at it from a neutral stand point.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."