Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Bypassing XINGCODE

Many people have been suffering from "Host link lost notified to the server" related errors when using HOOSIER's bypass, because XINGCODE has implement a new technique to stop (or to make it harder at least) users from disabling the Alliance of Valiant Arms's anti-cheat. Since most users seem to be slightly worried about what's happenning, I decided to make a small post.

This heartbeat is basically a http request which contains a specific set of instructions for the client to process and then return it back to the server*.
    Note: You can verify this by using packet sniffers / API hooking, getting the return address of the functions and reverse the heartbeat mechanism from there. When logging the packets sent / recieved, you'll identify that there's a series of communications performed between 2 IP addresses (the localhost and a server) which is responsable for handling XINGCODE info, like bypass, updates, etc...

Usually, this "heartbeat" packet is not active, since its one extra request for the server to handle, which will inevitably harm the client's gameplay. But, Aeria (usually) reconsiders this option when they start recieving complaints / reports from players about the new wave of hackers, etc..
    It might be on for a while, anywhere from 1 week to 1 year, or even more.

With all of this,

HOOSIER's XINGCODE3 bypass is no longer operational, unless you can find a way to emulate the client's packet handling procedure.

If you have anymore questions, leave a comment on this thread rather than spamming the sections with pointless threads, because then mods like @Blue Jay have the task for cleaning the house.

tl;dr - HOOSIER's bypass is now officially patched, don't use it and stop spam about it.

Cheers,
    R3DDOT

* - This post may not be 100% correct, all of this was taken from my own personal researches about XINGCODE, as well as public info posted by other users.
    Last edited by R3DDOT; 09-23-2015 at 12:03 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to R3DDOT For This Useful Post:

Hunter (09-27-2015),leditirane (09-24-2015),Rellikki (09-28-2015),sanjarmax97 (09-24-2015),supermatrix (09-27-2015)