Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Islam = ISIS

You're entire religion is a joke that's killed more people than almost anything else ever invented.
    Alcohol n' cigarettes did more destruction.
    Last edited by sunny1212; 09-30-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    there is violence against people who start the violence acts nothing else ^_^
    Even though we've given you several quotes and websites that literally link you straight to either the quran or valid history and it clearly depicts muhammad/the quran showing violence without it being against people who start it.
    k

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny1212 View Post
    That is not a valid comparison

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    anything else ever invented.
    u wot?
    /2short

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    u wot?
    /2short
    so essentially the conquering and slaughtering of hundreds of thousands of people < cigarettes that can cause cancer which after quitting your lungs have the ability to heal over years of non-smoking
    k
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 09-30-2015 at 08:52 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (09-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No, Islam did more.

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZectixV1 For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (09-30-2015)

Thanks
    I think we all should just be calmed and serene with the enviorment around us, from terroists to babies,
    after all we are all humans right

Quote Originally Posted by Normen's Sheep View Post

No, Islam did more.
    Woahh your avatar is amazinnn
    Last edited by Nyssa al Ghul; 10-01-2015 at 12:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    so essentially the conquering and slaughtering of hundreds of thousands of people
    You can't just say 'slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people'? I never heard the news? Well, all i hear is 50 people killed in syria bombing. Muslims stoned to death, burned to death, slaughtered by ISIS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You can't just say 'slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people'? I never heard the news? Well, all i hear is 50 people killed in syria bombing. Muslims stoned to death, burned to death, slaughtered by ISIS.
    He's not referring to Isis you dimwit.

''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

No, making a claim that they were using all their money from the trade routes that the city is founded upon to "persecute muslims" is propaganda.

There is no evidence of this. And to say that something without evidence should be considered Muhammad's justification is bullshit.
    (Nice try tho).

>You just cited a website and then back down when I tear it to pieces.......

Muhammad started the war. How the fuck do you not understand what they did was retaliation because Muhammad was raiding the caravans that were the lifeblood of that city?

It's so simple.
    >Muhammad denounced the local god
    >The people got pissed
    >Muhammad fled.
    >Muhammad knew the caravan routes because his wife owned most of them
    >Muhammad planned a raid
    >Muhammad after failing 5+ times, finally raided the caravans
    >Mecca wasn't having any of that shit, they tried to raid Medina.
    >Muhammad then used that as justification for war, the one he started.

It would be like if Japan bombed Pearl Harbor then acted like they were the victims.

No. You don't get to do get away with that here.

Except they weren't. They were facing the exact same punishment Islam bestows upon those who don't follow their religion or don't pay the tax.

Even NOW you can go into mecca, start denouncing Islam and get the EXACT same treatment you claim muslims got.

Because you know that you don't do that. You know that even if you have the right to free speech, you don't go out in the street denouncing everyone's god to them and not expect consequences.

It's so utterly ironic that Muslims will claim persecution for the exact same things they give death threats for.

Mate , you got alot of shit fucked up .
    There is no evidence of this

you too have no evidence about ANY of this mate
    You just cited a website and then back down when I tear it to pieces.......

i said :
    If you want to communicate with someone you have to use there way of speech .. he liked to give links so i gave him a link then told him that i dont actually trust those links
    and no :/ you didnt actually turn it to peices you just talked somethings from your own point of view which i dont find it cconvening , i still respect it tho . Muhammad didnt start the war:
    >Muhammad prayed to his own god along with his people without saying it to the public
    >then they told the people they are Muslims and they have there own religiom
    >People got pissed off and started killing them and torturing them just like belal was tortured and many others
    >they got the permission to travel away
    >they wanted there stuff back

>Muhammad planned a raid
    >Muhammad didnt actually fail XD , raided the caravan
    >Mecca wasn't having any of that shit, they tried to raid Medina., they failed
    >Muhammad then used that as justification for war

one war happened after that because meccans wanted a comeback , they failed Again .
    Islam doesnt punish the ones with a different religion ... if so , my neighbor is christian many of my friends are too . i dont remember killing them even tho i live in islamic country .
    muslims didnt denounce there god at first they said that they are going to praise there own god , people now got pissed . they didnt have the right to slaughter the muslims at first .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post

Even though we've given you several quotes and websites that literally link you straight to either the quran or valid history and it clearly depicts muhammad/the quran showing violence without it being against people who start it.
    k
    I told you like 10 times , you cannot take a quote from somewhere in quran and put it here .. you have to read the whole things because that quote you putted was given to muslims during war times . i gave you tones of quotes too about peace but it wont make sense if you do it this way .
    Last edited by kingofproz; 10-01-2015 at 12:53 PM.

There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

Even More On VM's page Check them

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kingofproz For This Useful Post:

Ticherhaz (10-22-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    you too have no evidence about ANY of this mate
    https://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/antagonizing.htm

And the 2 links I've posted before are triple the evidence you've posted so far lol.
    and no :/ you didnt actually turn it to peices you just talked somethings from your own point of view which i dont find it cconvening , i still respect it tho .
    If you can't even respond to it, then you lose. You can't just come in here, post something and say "well I disagree" when I prove you wrong.

Muhammad didnt start the war:
    >Muhammad prayed to his own god along with his people without saying it to the public
    >then they told the people they are Muslims and they have there own religiom
    >People got pissed off and started killing them and torturing them just like belal was tortured and many others
    >they got the permission to travel away
    >they wanted there stuff back

>Muhammad planned a raid
    >Muhammad didnt actually fail XD , raided the caravan
    >Mecca wasn't having any of that shit, they tried to raid Medina., they failed
    >Muhammad then used that as justification for war

one war happened after that because meccans wanted a comeback , they failed Again .
    Islam doesnt punish the ones with a different religion ... if so , my neighbor is christian many of my friends are too . i dont remember killing them even tho i live in islamic country .
    muslims didnt denounce there god at first they said that they are going to praise there own god , people now got pissed . they didnt have the right to slaughter the muslims at first .
    [/SIZE]

- - - Updated - - -

I told you like 10 times , you cannot take a quote from somewhere in quran and put it here .. you have to read the whole things because that quote you putted was given to muslims during war times . i gave you tones of quotes too about peace but it wont make sense if you do it this way .[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Right. Muhammad was just praying to his own god in private and then people started torturing him.
    Then they "got permission" to travel away.
    He had 5+ attempts before succeeding, that's considered a failed raid.

How fucking gullible do you think people are? I can't believe muslims are this utterly dishonest.

Oh also you JUST STATED HE STARTED THE WAR.

Initiating raids is an offensive action. You just proved that Mecca was justified in their response and that muhammad started it.

You also proved that Muhammad raided random caravans because to steal goods he never owned.

Not only do you go against your own holy book, but against actual Islamic scholars lol.

You're done.

(another thing: Don't color every single line. Highlight the whole thing you retard)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [COLOR="Red"]

https://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/antagonizing.htm

And the 2 links I've posted before are triple the evidence you've posted so far lol.

If you can't even respond to it, then you lose. You can't just come in here, post something and say "well I disagree" when I prove you wrong.

Right. Muhammad was just praying to his own god in private and then people started torturing him.
    Then they "got permission" to travel away.
    He had 5+ attempts before succeeding, that's considered a failed raid.

How fucking gullible do you think people are? I can't believe muslims are this utterly dishonest.

Oh also you JUST STATED HE STARTED THE WAR.

Initiating raids is an offensive action. You just proved that Mecca was justified in their response and that muhammad started it.

You also proved that Muhammad raided random caravans because to steal goods he never owned.

Not only do you go against your own holy book, but against actual Islamic scholars lol.

You're done.

(another thing: Don't color every single line. Highlight the whole thing you retard)

No i am not done XD you just come back to the same point over and over the one raid he did was to take back the muslim loot :3 they left there loot in mecca , meccans refused to give the loot back . they took the loot them selves . pretty simple actually . i said i disagree and then i said why i did :3 u just came back to the old point . i guess you are the one doing that Scottish debate now ^_^ . you dont have to get offended or call me a retard because my regular font is red so chill , i will color this in black for you .

There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!

My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

No i am not done XD you just come back to the same point over and over the one raid he did was to take back the muslim loot :3 they left there loot in mecca , meccans refused to give the loot back . they took the loot them selves . pretty simple actually . i said i disagree and then i said why i did :3 u just came back to the old point . i guess you are the one doing that Scottish debate now ^_^ . you dont have to get offended or call me a retard because my regular font is red so chill , i will color this in black for you .
    Muhammad did not perform one raid. Read islamic history ffs kid.

I've already cited multiple Islamic scholars confirming this too. You're done. You have nothing to go against that.

Unfortunately it's not that it's red.

It's that you did This.

It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This..It's that you did This.

And it makes your post a nightmare to quote because your dumb ass couldn't be bothered not to highlight all instead of line-per-line.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Muhammad did not perform one raid. Read islamic history ffs kid.

I've already cited multiple Islamic scholars confirming this too. You're done. You have nothing to go against that.

Unfortunately it's not that it's red.

It's that you did This.

It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.It's that you did This.
    .It's that you did This.

And it makes your post a nightmare to quote because your dumb ass couldn't be bothered not to highlight all instead of line-per-line.
    we are not debating over if he preformed one raid or 1 million , i actually dont give a fuck about how many raids happened you wanted the reason i gave you the reason :3 raids are used to weaken the economy , we were debating that no innocent people were killed on the raids pretty simple , but you are only focusing on saying you're done because you have proved nothing . plus i type the way that makes me feel comfortable i dont care if you like it or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Know some muslims and they're chill... Religion is kinda shit anyway but I if somebody believes something then It exists, atleast for him.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast