OutdatedLORD INJECTOR [V3]

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
LORD INJECTOR [V3]
Hello addicts ;p

Bringing here quickly V3 Injector my!
I hope you enjoy and that helps, hugs.



Image





News V2 to V3

Status bar of the process
Correction in translation
New coding

Topic V2 : LORD INJECTOR V2



Tutorial

In "Game," select the desired game
(If not has the desired look for the game process concerning him in the Process List!)
Select the hack (.dll) to inject in "Browser"
Choose the form of injection (Manual / Automatic)
Start the game
Good Game



Scans

VirusTotal 3/56
JottiScan 2/20



CREDITS

Special thanks to @ludgerogabriel for helping me!
Thanks to @4nuoFZf9aE for helping me in disseminating
@Onelordofpain (ME!)
GLHF.

You helped ?! Thank not cost anything
LORD INJECTOR [V3]_mpgh.net.rar613 KB · 1,084 downloads 39/61 malicious
Approved....
Also closed your other thread and marked it as outdated.
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
Approved....
Also closed your other thread and marked it as outdated.
Thank you
It's all right !
I'd like to translate it to german. Is that possible?
Quote Originally Posted by BL4CK_LAW View Post
I'd like to translate it to german. Is that possible?
Yup ! Read my signature
What does injector do?
Quote Originally Posted by shakone View Post
What does injector do?
It injects .dll files into a running process, it is mostly used for hacks in games like csgo
Ayy nice release.
Thank you! Keep it up the great work!
Gonna use it for time to time :P
Quote Originally Posted by 4nuoFZf9aE View Post
Ayy nice release.
For you !
I love you lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post
Thank you! Keep it up the great work!
Gonna use it for time to time :P
I'll update (new version) every new version of @4nuoFZf9aE hack! ;P
Quote Originally Posted by Onelordofpain View Post
For you !
I love you lmfao

- - - Updated - - -



I'll update (new version) every new version of @4nuoFZf9aE hack! ;P
lord, can you add me on skype (gerassss)? i sent you a request
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
lord, can you add me on skype (gerassss)? i sent you a request
Is already accepted
Quote Originally Posted by Onelordofpain View Post
For you !
I love you lmfao

- - - Updated - - -



I'll update (new version) every new version of @4nuoFZf9aE hack! ;P
Unfortunately, i wont be updating my cheat anymore not for the public ^^
Quote Originally Posted by 4nuoFZf9aE View Post
Unfortunately, i wont be updating my cheat anymore not for the public ^^
RIP Public
Does this injector removes PE Headers, Hide Modulos automatic, etc ?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?