Thanks

Why was the Epicduel bot threads removed? This section is just a bunch of junk now

Doesnt make any sense

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Doesnt make any sense
    What bot thread? All I remember is a bunch of basic scripting programs, though it's a shame nobody ever got around to making a full fledged trainer. I have no clue where James, Oliboli, ToxLP or any other of the real good coders in this section went. They still seem to logon frequently, but don't really code. Guess they got bored of BattleOn games or something, a shame.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel Alejandro Castro Ru View Post
    What bot thread? All I remember is a bunch of basic scripting programs, though it's a shame nobody ever got around to making a full fledged trainer. I have no clue where James, Oliboli, ToxLP or any other of the real good coders in this section went. They still seem to logon frequently, but don't really code. Guess they got bored of BattleOn games or something, a shame.
    Someone moved it to the wrong section - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1001900 It's listed in the AQW section now.

Whoever moved it needs to put it back in the main battleon section or the EpicDuel section (as thats the game it was made for and intended to bot, also I've made the auto swf fetcher from epicduel.com)

I only listed AQW and Oversoul because those games can be botted too with it, but not nearly as good as flash bots. Which is why this is at the least a epicduel bot, not an AQW bot. @Liz easiest minion to mention.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 10-06-2015 at 02:26 AM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Someone moved it to the wrong section - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1001900 It's listed in the AQW section now.

Whoever moved it needs to put it back in the main battleon section or the EpicDuel section (as thats the game it was made for and intended to bot, also I've made the auto swf fetcher from epicduel.com)

I only listed AQW and Oversoul because those games can be botted too with it, but not nearly as good as flash bots. Which is why this is at the least a epicduel bot, not an AQW bot. @Liz easiest minion to mention.
    Moved to EpicDuel, also not a minion. :/

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    If you had a problem, you should've pm/vm'ed normen or I

I don't recall moving your bot either.