Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kunta View Post
    @Jordan787. Quick question, is the menu supposed to automatically enable invincibility, inf. Ammo when its loaded or when I turn on rich peds? Just wandering...
    That's just how I like it by default so that I don't have to keep configuring it each time I start it. Actually, I did forget to turn hancock mode on. I'll include an extra file with all settings turned off by default in the next update.
    Last edited by gfSWEGwSEGwsegwegeg; 10-07-2015 at 08:25 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gfSWEGwSEGwsegwegeg For This Useful Post:

dfskgh45wyae (10-07-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just wondering, I don't mind it at all I was just making sure I didn't miss something. Lol, it takes off the wanted level too forgot about that but I enjoy using the rich PEDs and suicidal PEDs together just watching cars stop and pulling bodies out to take the cash, lol. I have to remind myself not to have too much fun with it though. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    With the menu closed I'm having issues on foot. Sometimes I'll fall down after running and not be able to get back up. Also holding a weapon on foot and trying to fire makes my character almost drop the weapon and simply can't use it. I'm thinking the hotkeys and/or simple navigation of the menu is interferring with the game control somehow. I'm using 360 controller for windows and mouse. For me the solution would be just to do the traditional numpad control of the menu navigation. Anything else can be added via a settings file.

EDIT: Turns out disabling No Ragdoll in Self section was causing it.
    Last edited by dfskgh45wyae; 10-07-2015 at 09:24 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dfskgh45wyae For This Useful Post:

kunta (10-07-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dfskgh45wyae View Post
    With the menu closed I'm having issues on foot. Sometimes I'll fall down after running and not be able to get back up. Also holding a weapon on foot and trying to fire makes my character almost drop the weapon and simply can't use it. I'm thinking the hotkeys and/or simple navigation of the menu is interferring with the game control somehow. I'm using 360 controller for windows and mouse. For me the solution would be just to do the traditional numpad control of the menu navigation. Anything else can be added via a settings file.

EDIT: Turns out disabling No Ragdoll in Self section was causing it.
    Thanks for the report, I'll look into it. This is a new menu and I'm the only one testing it so bugs are expected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Can someone recommend an injector and settings to use canīt really get this one to work :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tr0teK View Post
    I guess you are using xtreme injector right ? try this:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1036052
    do you get a message saying injection completed or something in that way?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ullabella View Post
    Can someone recommend an injector and settings to use canīt really get this one to work :/
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1022113

Settings - stealth inject, hide module.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Really cool hack! Thanks for uploading!

Thanks
    Hey . this is basically the first "cheat / injector / whatever" i'm using . so i'm looking for guidelines to avoid a ban. should i use a non-steam version? or use a specific injector?
    i'm not even sure if this is the right place to ask about that.. sorry if its not ;_;

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Dident work says it came out null as it did before :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Use tr0teks mod manager it has a dedicated injector in it. Just put your mod(.dll) in the dll folder so it reads it on first load, then direct it to the gta v directory and you're good. Once you get to the menu that lets you choose online or sp or once you go straight into single player, just alt-tab out and inject. The menu will disappear and you'll be good to go. Load the trainer with your controller or keyboard (keys on first post)

FYI: to anyone who wants quick cash...I just finished 2 survivals (10 waves w/ 25-29 peds *10k each ped**) with the rich peds feature on...the first survival was with police and since they don't drop money, I killed a bunch and just gave myself money every so often during the survival. Ended up with little over a mil. but the second one however, is the jackpot...find a survival that has gangs, hillbillies, etc (no police) and each ped will drop 1ok (as stated before). I literally racked in almost 2.5 mil on my second survival session...not to mention if you complete the whole 10 waves you get 30k on top of that.

To sum that up let's put the equation down in simple format:
    25x10,000=250,000
    250,000 x 10 = 2.5m

Just thought I'd share that in case people are like me and just want to mine the fuck out of the cash, lol. Be safe and have fun!!!! All of these menus are awesome but until Infamous 3 gets here this is my fav.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

do you get a message saying injection completed or something in that way?
    no, the injector will close itself on successful injection. Just test it in sp first.

- - - Updated - - -

Dident work says it came out null as it did before :/
    try extreme injector (someone linked it above) that one will give you a confirmation. However, if you get the error asking you for a specific file, tell it you want to download manually and then follow the directions verbatim and you should be fine. Other than that there may be other unforeseen issues going on.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kunta For This Useful Post:

dfskgh45wyae (10-07-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Jordan I'm getting postive reactions when I gift the loaded Phoenix on players using your All Players - Spawn Vehicle feature....Do you think you could add the Dominator, Buffalo S and Schwartzer to the car list? Thx

Edit: Sultan as well would be nice for ppl
    Last edited by dfskgh45wyae; 10-07-2015 at 04:17 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dfskgh45wyae For This Useful Post:

kunta (10-07-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I cant really seem to get the right key for the menu * im clicking on it with numlock anyway to change it, like changing to f4

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    oh yeah and don't try to load more than 1 mod menu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It crashes every time I try to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't really seem to get the right key for the menu * im clicking on it with numlock anyway to change it, like changing to f4
    f4 is native so you shouldn't need to worry about numlock until you use the number keys (right hand side of kb) to navigate it....i'm confused...lol. Press f4, navigate with the number keys (numlock on don't have to hold it or anything if you thought so) 5 is enter I believe and 0 or escape i think exit the menus...I'm using a controller but both work. If you want you can skype me it'll be easier to help you from there...

Thanks

Use tr0teks mod manager it has a dedicated injector in it. Just put your mod(.dll) in the dll folder so it reads it on first load, then direct it to the gta v directory and you're good. Once you get to the menu that lets you choose online or sp or once you go straight into single player, just alt-tab out and inject. The menu will disappear and you'll be good to go. Load the trainer with your controller or keyboard (keys on first post)

FYI: to anyone who wants quick cash...I just finished 2 survivals (10 waves w/ 25-29 peds *10k each ped**) with the rich peds feature on...the first survival was with police and since they don't drop money, I killed a bunch and just gave myself money every so often during the survival. Ended up with little over a mil. but the second one however, is the jackpot...find a survival that has gangs, hillbillies, etc (no police) and each ped will drop 1ok (as stated before). I literally racked in almost 2.5 mil on my second survival session...not to mention if you complete the whole 10 waves you get 30k on top of that.

To sum that up let's put the equation down in simple format:
    25x10,000=250,000
    250,000 x 10 = 2.5m

Just thought I'd share that in case people are like me and just want to mine the fuck out of the cash, lol. Be safe and have fun!!!! All of these menus are awesome but until Infamous 3 gets here this is my fav.

- - - Updated - - -

no, the injector will close itself on successful injection. Just test it in sp first.

- - - Updated - - -

try extreme injector (someone linked it above) that one will give you a confirmation. However, if you get the error asking you for a specific file, tell it you want to download manually and then follow the directions verbatim and you should be fine. Other than that there may be other unforeseen issues going on.
    Or you could use the give cash option, it's just as safe as it uses the same native as rich pedestrians.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    oh yeah and don't try to load more than 1 mod menu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It crashes every time I try to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

f4 is native so you shouldn't need to worry about numlock until you use the number keys (right hand side of kb) to navigate it....i'm confused...lol. Press f4, navigate with the number keys (numlock on don't have to hold it or anything if you thought so) 5 is enter I believe and 0 or escape i think exit the menus...I'm using a controller but both work. If you want you can skype me it'll be easier to help you from there...

but the original is * this key according to the bio

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast