Thread: Riptide?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    it's about infamous, once it was here, the thread gone
    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”

Thanks
    Can we seriously stop this, arguings not gunna get anything done.
    Riptide is done, and other people make better menus than it.

Lets just move on, switch to Infamous or whatever you want, and return to being cheaters.

Thanks
    i love the Riptide menu! Great work thx guy!

Thanks
    Big Ghost. Im a huge fan of your menu, and I would like to continue using it and supporting you. I love the features you include, and Im behind you 100%. Let me know how I can keep in touch to continue receiving updates. Thank in advance brother.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz'lam View Post
    MPGH lost a big contributer because of moderators abusing their powers and acting like script kiddies. Because he was willing to help you have ruined it for the community! Norman's Sheep wants to make a menu so he helps you and you guys are so ungrateful!! Tucker is using his base for his new menu and a few others because they cant make their own shit! It just shows that he is far above you guys! and he was willing to teach you. loooool. Cant teach stupid!!!!!!!
    @BiG_GHOST_GaMeR Keep up the good work and dont worry about these script kiddies who copy and paste!
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG_GHOST_GaMeR View Post
    Actualy im still alive, also like i said from the beginning i only came here to give people something when there was nothing, if i cared what people thought i would have released it over a month ago here when it was done but i dont give 2 shits about attention so once tr0tek brought his menu back, people had something again and my work here was done it was my plan from the beggining now i can go back to doing my own thing and keeping all new updates to myself. Maybe you should stop being a loser. Also i left your little team because 1) Normans Sheep only wanted to copy and paste everything (the menu so far is entirely copy pasted from Enhanced Native Trainer Source) when i tried to tell him, no dont copy and paste, i want to teach you how to make stuff from scratch but he would get angry because he just wants to copy paste everything and he always asked me to come help i did not want to because for starters i have my own menu and i didnt want to be part of a team that only wants to copy and paste functions and not learn anything, so i gave you leechers a base and that should do you. I only logged back in because i heard you were talking shit about me so ive told the truth, you know it damn well is true now i will return to keeping to myself again because i dont give 2 fucks about publicity and people using my shit, thats why i left. Goodbye

The menu has been totally redone, since we have people that actually help make functions.
    Last edited by ZectixV1; 10-13-2015 at 06:47 PM.

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ZectixV1 For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (10-13-2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12