View Poll Results: Do you believe in a God?

Voters
69. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I do.

27 39.13%
  • I don't know it yet!

15 21.74%
  • No, I don't.

27 39.13%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    fool, humans have survived without god for years and years, the idea of god only came about then higher forms of communication and thinking where brought upon humans, religions teach that humans where created by god and already knew languages etc and were intelligent (adam and eve) and that you need to worship/revere god or else you would damned to hell or killed etc etc, so why werent cavemen and their evolved forms eradicated from earth? God should have been pissed because they obviously didnt worship him/her/it in any form until the IDEA itself was though of thousands of years later
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    fool, humans have survived without god for years and years, the idea of god only came about then higher forms of communication and thinking where brought upon humans, religions teach that humans where created by god and already knew languages etc and were intelligent (adam and eve) and that you need to worship/revere god or else you would damned to hell or killed etc etc, so why werent cavemen and their evolved forms eradicated from earth? God should have been pissed because they obviously didnt worship him/her/it in any form until the IDEA itself was though of thousands of years later
    Please give me a reason to why u dont believe in god please explain to me how u portray god i really want to know i want to see what is it that made you disbelieve if you dont tell me u cant prove me wrong and i want you to prove me wrong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    if there was a god, why would he make his presence felt in religion starting only 1500-1000 years ago? dont you think he would have kinda hardwired his presence into our brains from the time we were born, all other religions before the 3 main ones believed in multiple gods which if you think about it are pretty logical, gods for different unexplainable things, gods for fire, water, death, life, food, disasters, it all makes sense but the one god that everyone calls the "real" god only made is presence felt when the whole jesus thing unfolded...
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Why are "holy" scriptures and all that what not happen in the age before humans could even prove them to be what they aren't (accurate records, camera, etc)? Why can we prove any religion that comes about today with knowledge. Religion is a fraud, I won't be naieve as to plausibly deny the existence of a higher being, because we will NEVER know the answer on our own.

The #1 answer in my mind is are we alone in the universe, because whether or not God(s) exist, I'll most likely find out in the end, unless there is emptiness after death.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    There's one expression I love:

Frater Ravus - Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions.

The #1 answer in my mind is are we alone in the universe, because whether or not God(s) exist, I'll most likely find out in the end, unless there is emptiness after death.
    If the Big Bang theory is the thruth, there has to be a "begin", you know what I'm saying? There has to be some part in the universe which is the oldest, or which refreshes itself.
    Experts aren't saying we are far away from that point, and we aren't close either.
    So there has to be a bigger chance of creatures living more close to that point, then that other life is being created on a further point in the universe from us to the middle.

And if we know how close we are to that point, and how far away that end is, we can "calculate" the chance of other life.
    Last edited by smartie; 06-30-2007 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The Big Bang is made true by science, so why should the beginning of human life be any different?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smartie View Post
    There's one expression I love:

Frater Ravus - Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions.

If the Big Bang theory is the thruth, there has to be a "begin", you know what I'm saying? There has to be some part in the universe which is the oldest, or which refreshes itself.
    Experts aren't saying we are far away from that point, and we aren't close either.
    So there has to be a bigger chance of creatures living more close to that point, then that other life is being created on a further point in the universe from us to the middle.

And if we know how close we are to that point, and how far away that end is, we can "calculate" the chance of other life.

Who says god didn't explode to create the big bang?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    Who says god didn't explode to create the big bang?

family guy's explanation was pretty good

God and his college friend where playing poker and god had the farts, so he took a lighter to his ass and lit the fart on fire, which in reality was the big bang :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    reliogion is the most bull shit i have every heard off !!!
    fuck god he exists i know he dose he is just there to piss off ppl and i am well quite pissed
    seriously god look around u know u relay really owe me one so help or else
    devil got a new worshiper
    >_<

Thanks
    This si how it all got started Dave was learning hacking and he sudenly
    turned life hack from 0 to 1 so the world was created but he was in mood to
    pwn some newbs so he set PwnzNewbs hack to 1 and all dinosaurs got a
    headshot after that he was lonely and he pressed on UnlimitedMoney so he could create more of pplz . After that he was tired off playing the game and he just set freezed Unlimited Sperm hack and let the world evolve ......

No offense .. LOl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ok that made no sense what so ever... And how did this conversation turned into something about me?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Ok that made no sense what so ever... And how did this conversation turned into something about me?
    because the kiddies with like 3 posts like kissing ass?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    family guy's explanation was pretty good

God and his college friend where playing poker and god had the farts, so he took a lighter to his ass and lit the fart on fire, which in reality was the big bang :O
    Did you see South Park's version of the Mormons?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Did you see South Park's version of the Mormons?
    yes, it was HILARIOUS. lol he got his info from a hat xD and i dont believe in God because there is 0 evidence he exists. I believe the universe was always there (the big bang = universe)
    noob:"But curse, how did the universe get there then?"
    curse: " How did God get there?"
    noob: "lol God was always there!!!"
    curse: " so your saying God can always be there, but the universe cant"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah the hat was himself making up random crap rofl...

Yeah the Mormons even admitted it was a load of crap and that they run on fun or something lol.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast