Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Minecraft Premium Account Shop, 0,10$ per premium

I am selling Minecraft Premium Accounts with which you can play on premium servers for a price of only 10 cents.
    Price per premium: 0,10$
    If you buy more than 4, every premium is 0,09$ then, if you buy more than 10 then every is 0,08$.
    Payment is done via PayPal, you can send me as gift or friends and family to avoid fees

My E-mail: relja . aleksic2 gmail . com (remove spaces and add at sign)
    After sending me payment, screenshot me your transaction and i will find it and give you the premium in a Private Message or you can add me on skype for me to send you, my skype name is: reljagamers

I can go first if you have some rep, and please don't even try to scam because this is a deal for very little amount of money.
    Have a good day.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are unsure about e-mail just pm me because the you cannot post links thing doesn't let me to put even e-mail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ***********NEW TEXT**********
    Hello!
    Welcome to the ALT shop! With hundreds of alts we do our best to sell these at the cheapest price around. These minecraft accounts are known as migrated, meaning you do NOT have complete access to them, reasoning behind they are so cheap. Unfortunately, since full access is not granted you are unable to: Change the password, Change the skin, change the name, change the email. There is a chance that you are not the only one with the account(s) details that you purchase from us. We do NOT sell the same account to multiple people but sometimes the original owner may change the password. We do not take responsibility if the account you purchase has its password changed or you no longer have access to it.

In the near future we will be selling insured accounts, for a small price increase. If the details no longer work, we will supply a new account. In addition, unmigrated accounts, full access, will be sold soon for an increased price. Updates will arrive soon on that.

We do sell in bulk for reduced rates but we need to discuss that personally, contact us via skype at: developerdp or reljagamers.

All sales are final, there are NO refunds.

We thank you for checking us out. Be sure to share!

Link to buy accounts from: https :// p a y i v y .com/v/fee0d (remove spaces)
    Price per account: 0,10$

- - - Updated - - -

Proof of some accounts http ://prntscr .com/8uh5qh (remove spaces)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ReljaGamers View Post
    ***********NEW TEXT**********
    Hello!
    Welcome to the ALT shop! With hundreds of alts we do our best to sell these at the cheapest price around. These minecraft accounts are known as migrated, meaning you do NOT have complete access to them, reasoning behind they are so cheap. Unfortunately, since full access is not granted you are unable to: Change the password, Change the skin, change the name, change the email. There is a chance that you are not the only one with the account(s) details that you purchase from us. We do NOT sell the same account to multiple people but sometimes the original owner may change the password. We do not take responsibility if the account you purchase has its password changed or you no longer have access to it.

In the near future we will be selling insured accounts, for a small price increase. If the details no longer work, we will supply a new account. In addition, unmigrated accounts, full access, will be sold soon for an increased price. Updates will arrive soon on that.

We do sell in bulk for reduced rates but we need to discuss that personally, contact us via skype at: developerdp or reljagamers.

All sales are final, there are NO refunds.

We thank you for checking us out. Be sure to share!

Link to buy accounts from: https :// p a y i v y .com/v/fee0d (remove spaces)
    Price per account: 0,10$

- - - Updated - - -

Proof of some accounts http ://prntscr .com/8uh5qh (remove spaces)
    You can't make a auto buy sorry. And no outside links please.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    What's the problem? And what can i do then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    bump bumpy