Hybrid View

Thanks
    When i open the trainer it disapears. The icon disapears and i cant extract the winrar folder again. Superbad

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ssah8 View Post
    When i open the trainer it disapears. The icon disapears and i cant extract the winrar folder again. Superbad
    If you mean "superbad" as in your knowledge of hacks then that is true; however, the hack works fine for me just he is patching it for the uncut version of MW2(which is the version I own). The reason your problem happens is because your antivirus or anti-malware is detecting it and deleting it from everywhere. Disable your antivirus/anti-malware and try again(Then re-enable it of course).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by usbhub95 View Post
    If you mean "superbad" as in your knowledge of hacks then that is true; however, the hack works fine for me just he is patching it for the uncut version of MW2(which is the version I own). The reason your problem happens is because your antivirus or anti-malware is detecting it and deleting it from everywhere. Disable your antivirus/anti-malware and try again(Then re-enable it of course).
    I tryed like you said,does that for me *cant post links*
    Grey screen when i go back to game,literally ALL grey,same in private match