Thanks

Red face A simple C# (OR C++) DLL File needed! (HALP)

Alright, so, I've recently gotten into learning c# on my own, but unfortunately I don't have the necessary skills yet to create my own software, edit software or anything along those lines, I'm an amateur and a noob of the basics, the basics of the basics that is, I'm stuck with console applications.

I'm planning on changing that as I learn more about how the language works, but until then I'd like to cheat in this one game called Armored Warfare.

The game's process is constantly hidden by, well, some sort of function, whether it's an anti-cheat or the game itself is out of my knowledge..

However, I figured that perhaps if I were to create or get a DLL from someone on this forum that's specifically made to reveal a process once injected, I could gain access to the game's memory with the third party software I'm using to cheat.

If anyone could help a newbie (me) out, I'd really appreciate it, I'm currently just a poor ass student so it'd be hard for me to pay at the moment, but if there's any other form of showing gratitude I'll do my best.

Whether you're willing to create the DLL for me or teach me how is up to you (Whomever that's willing to help that is.), Remember, all I want is a DLL script that contains a script which will reveal the process of the game it's injected to, to third party programs.

Thanks in advance!

(Edit: I'm only assuming such script/DLL would be simple to make due to it's simple nature/function/purpose. Please enlighten me if I'm wrong.)
    Last edited by Radixys; 10-19-2015 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Radixys View Post
    The game's process is constantly hidden by, well, some sort of function, whether it's an anti-cheat or the game itself is out of my knowledge..
    I dont really understand what u mean... do u mean the process .exe is hidden from the taskmanager or what ? i dont think such a thing exists...

Thanks
    I meant that the process.exe is hidden from third party software.

Lets say you have cheat engine, you can select a bunch of processes, but the armored warfare (the game I'm trying to hack) has its process hidden, sure, it's not hidden from the taskmanager but it's hidden from everything else, INCLUDING my antivirus. It's hidden as fuck, and it's pissing me off.

Thanks
    it's probably using a system file to hook into the kernel and hide itself , add me on skype : True.blood1337 , i might help you if i got some time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm not shure if I'm doing something wrong but I can see the armoredwarfare.exe in every program (cheat engine, extreme injector, etc)
    Which OS are you using?
    Windows 7, 8 or 10, 32 or 64 bit?

Thanks
    Try using Permedit you can download it from Winsock Packet Editors (WPE pro) website