Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hi!

Could you please explain the Advanced-Funtions in the BotManager. As i understand it now: The Bot moves to specific location/frame/cell when you have certain items in the inventory. I am not sure if i am right. Also: Item-ID is the Item Name - like "Axe of the Prostpector" or "Twisted Essence", right?

Also. Is it possible to do these changes to the Bot-Manager:

1. Add Line-Numers to every command-line in the "Command"-Tab
    2. Advanced Options should monitor inventory and when you have certain number of items, it should jump to the specific Line in the "Command"-Tab
    3. Add new function to "Command"-Tab:
    - Check on items in the inventory, when certain certain item count in inventory has been met, jump to the specific line in the "Command"-Tab
    - attack monsters until certain item count in inventory has been met/until x number of monsters have been killed
    - add simple if-then-else function to the "Command"-Tab. Like Kill Monster x, then go to x-location/frame/cell, when monster is not there(else) then go to specific location/frame/cell

I really enjoy working with your plattform. Let's make it even more better together!
    Last edited by TheSuperD; 10-25-2015 at 11:47 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSuperD For This Useful Post:

D.V (10-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by dimasuper View Post
    Hi!

Could you please explain the Advanced-Funtions in the BotManager. As i understand it now: The Bot moves to specific location/frame/cell when you have certain items in the inventory. I am not sure if i am right. Also: Item-ID is the Item Name - like "Axe of the Prostpector" or "Twisted Essence", right?

Also. Is it possible to do these changes to the Bot-Manager:

1. Add Line-Numers to every command-line in the "Command"-Tab
    2. Advanced Options should monitor inventory and when you have certain number of items, it should jump to the specific Line in the "Command"-Tab
    3. Add new function to "Command"-Tab:
    - Check on items in the inventory, when certain certain item count in inventory has been met, jump to the specific line in the "Command"-Tab
    - attack monsters until certain item count in inventory has been met/until x number of monsters have been killed
    - add simple if-then-else function to the "Command"-Tab. Like Kill Monster x, then go to x-location/frame/cell, when monster is not there(else) then go to specific location/frame/cell

I really enjoy working with your plattform. Let's make it even more better together!

• Yes the advanced functions do exactly what you think "moves to specific location/frame/cell when you have certain items in the inventory".
    • Item ID is what it says the ID of the item not the name of the item.

Thank you for suggestions i will try to implement them if i am able to as soon as possible.
    Last edited by D.V; 10-26-2015 at 03:32 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to D.V For This Useful Post:

TheSuperD (10-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Thank you very much for your reply! Those functions would be really helpful in bot-making process!

Also, how do i extract item-ids out of the game? I searched google from up and down and also on mpgh and sadly couldn't find anything. Only quest and shop ids.

Thanks
    it seem i have a problem
    when i open the bot manager and attack random monsters and press activate bot the bot is activated and attack but when i press stop the bot won t stop

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by venuxatron View Post
    it seem i have a problem
    when i open the bot manager and attack random monsters and press activate bot the bot is activated and attack but when i press stop the bot won t stop
    dude, just restart the whole plattform and it will work. btw, why would you use bot manager and (generic) attack bot for only attacking monsters at the same time anyways? -_-"

D.V, does the bot start the bot manager from the beginning after relogging? ive seen that my char just stays in battleon and that's all, but maybe it's just me. i added 5000 ms delay before the first command in bot and it helped!
    Last edited by TheSuperD; 10-26-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    D.V, does the bot start the bot manager from the beginning after relogging? ive seen that my char just stays in battleon and that's all, but maybe it's just me. i added 5000 ms delay before the first command in bot and it helped!
    I remember fixing that problem but it seems the code has been misplaced, guess i have to do it again for the fourth time xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post

I remember fixing that problem but it seems the code has been misplaced, guess i have to do it again for the fourth time xD
    I am sorry to hear that

Also after around 5 hours of botting with relogging the bot didnt use the skills anymore, but still it could be just me. Internet connection isn't good at my office - only 6mbit/s for dl and 1mbit/s for upload. guess this could be the problem, too.

Edit. Just tested something. Could you make the bot attack and use skill just after the attack command? Because it seems that bot will not use skills before the first "punch" done to the monster!
    Last edited by TheSuperD; 10-27-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Fixed the OmniKnight Tokens bot i would have added in next version but since OmniKnight goes rare soon i fixed it quick enjoy.

https://virusscan.jotti.org/nl-NL/fi...job/9rg6oakqa5
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1446058534/
    @Black @NormenJaydenFBI
    Approve plz ,also can the first post attachment can be replaced with this one?
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to D.V For This Useful Post:

battleforce11 (11-18-2015),bob422 (11-04-2015),TheSuperD (10-29-2015),xx21xx (11-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post
    Fixed the OmniKnight Tokens bot i would have added in next version but since OmniKnight goes rare soon i fixed it quick enjoy.

https://virusscan.jotti.org/nl-NL/fi...job/9rg6oakqa5
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1446058534/
    @Black @NormenJaydenFBI
    Approve plz ,also can the first post attachment can be replaced with this one?
    Done.

#FastestApproveEvar

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

D.V (10-28-2015),TheSuperD (10-29-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post

Done.

#FastestApproveEvar
    Woah less than 3mins xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    lol topkek

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinominican123 View Post
    anyone else's ultra omniknight quest glitching out after completing one run?
    I'm not sure whats gltiching but I used the Carbons Ultra Omniknights bot throughout the whole night without disconnection.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Timii View Post
    lol topkek
    eh wut

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hi!

D.V, i found out that sometimes after bot starts botting via bot manager after the "Move-To-Cell" command bot doesn't use the "Auto Attack"-Function. It means: The game gives out his message: "You are out of range! Move closer to your target!"

It does NOT happens it everytime after moving to other cell, but sometimes bot will just do no use "Auto attack" and gives this message.

Also i found out why bot stops the botting process after relogging: Character is still being loaded and bot cannot use the "/join roomname-..." function. It just says: "Character is still being loaded." But bot just moves to the next Command-Line which is normally "Attack Random Monster" or "Move-To-Cell" Command. And in BattleOn there are no monsters and that's why bot doesn't move to the next line. It just stays at the first "Attack Random Monster"-Command Line.

Is it possible to make bot to check that the character has been loaded 100% or just make bot wait like for a minute or two after relogging before starting the actual botting process.
    Last edited by TheSuperD; 10-30-2015 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thanks dude keep up the great work

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast