Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

[WTT/S] GUARDIAN ELITE PHYSICAL PIN + IN GAME CODE (UNSCRATCHED)

Willing to trade or sell GENUINE GUARDIAN ELITE PIN + IN GAME CODE for a Knife or equal skin(s) value.

This pin is extremely rare, and becoming rarer to buyers as players have been activating their pins. Current value for this pin + in game code is $400.00-$500.00 USD. Looking for a knife of equal value or skins of equal value. IN 1-2 months this pin will be worth significantly more, if you hold on to it. Right now, I really need a knife, or payment via verified PAYPAL users only.

I'm new to MPGH, so no reputation here, but I do have some on my steam account, we can do it via steam if you like or via skype.

My Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OpT1kk/
    My Skype profile username: iCyrLove

DISCLAIMER: After transaction, I will email you in game code so you can use the code instantly, and as for physical pin and box, I will ship it to an address of your choosing, if you don't feel comfortable giving me your address, you can use third-party websites such as "reship". YOU will be responsible for those costs if you choose that option. Otherwise I will pay for normal shipping anywhere in the world (Internationally).

Last edited by dantefrancisco; 10-21-2015 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Forgot images. Can't Grammar.