Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Hacking just means finding a clever aproach to a problem.
    In context that means using your computer system in a clever way, which most likelly means writing some code because computer systems are created in a way that lets you manipulate electrical signals by compiling text following specific instructions.

There is no quick aporoach to learning computer programming, however if you look at the university - then they have courses which teaches object oriented programming in 1 semester. Which means that you could probably learn object oriented programming in 1-2 months depending on your interest and intelligence.
    This is only object oriented programming though, which basicly only means that you know how to create a inefficient, simple program.

Here is a quick list of skills that would help you create a good hack and a estimated time to learn it (the time is super optimistic, remember some of theese require prequisites): (ps: this is all basic knowledge)
    Discrete mathematics and simple data structures - 1 month + some things you will never understand
    Mathematics using matrixes - 3-4 weeks
    Basic knowledge about digital circuits - 2-3 months (need to learn analog circuits to understand it)
    Basic knowledge of hardware - 1-2 months
    Object oriented programming - 1-2 months
    Basic data structures - 1 month + some things you will never understand
    Basic algorithms - 1-2 months + some things you will never understand
    Basic project structuring - 3-4 weeks
    Network structures and layers - you will never be able to learn it all - basics: 1-2 months
    Basic "high level" network programming - 2-3 weeks
    Basic network security - Depends on how you learn, if you are intuitive then 0 days (you will understand it when you learn about networking)
    Basic <anything> security - Depends on how you learn, most people have to actually get told "you can solve it this way.." to understand it.
    ------------
    Efficient programming - lifetime mastery
    Ability to see things from a hackers perspective - probably not teachable.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tullingen For This Useful Post:

Xiolest (01-24-2016),Yemiez (12-22-2015)

Thanks
    0 to a 100 real quick

Thanks
    Around 2 months for moi

Thanks
    started at 14 old. took 4 years to nearly fully understand .NET (Basic and C#)
    attempted C++ at 17. learning C# made C/C++ not that difficult since there are a bit of slimier things in syntax
    but you can not stop. i always get surprised on how people do methods in .NET in a really short and clever ways.
    haven't made aimbots, wallhacks or anything fancy like that. but simple trainers with static memory data types( dealing with integers. array of bytes etc )
    Last edited by Sazor98; 01-23-2016 at 01:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Took me around 2 months to fully create a Working Hack

Thanks
    Made a working hack on my first day (was a really simple tutorial using T-Search and some form of Trainer Maker program)
    My first VB hack was maybe a week later, using a skeleton code (can't remember whos)
    First C++ hack was probably 1 months later, using skeleton code (skeleton by nanobot2k)
    First ASM (fasm) hack was around 1 month after that, from scratch (fasm code just looks so much nicer than tasm/masm, and the compiler is so smooth)
    First memory-coded aimbot was about 2 years in (google 'evobyte aimbot'.. could have probably done it not long after my first c++ hack to be honest, just the theory wasn't there)
    Currently working on my first bot (poker).. (could have coded this when I made my aimbot, but again, just didn't have the theory behind it)

I think that if you can find a basic tutorial on T-Search and DMA, and a C++ trainer skeleton, you can make a hack on your first day. How quickly you learn after that is purely based on your googling abilities.. Screw books, they're not specific enough for game hacking and you'll learn a lot of crap you don't need before you get to the stuff you do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    2 Weeks Vacation.

Thanks
    A few months in the beginning loll

Thanks
    Been at it on and off for about 5 years. I am now at the point where i can comfortably write a trainer in C# without looking anything up and i know 100% of what i'm doing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12