Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    I'm assuming HOOSIER is an actual hacker and releases hacks and what have you here on MPGH. I'm saying this based off of him having over 2k thanks and under 40 rep.
    So why argue with him about the rules? Over half of MPGH would not be here if we didn't have people like him anyways. I think you're all missing what he's trying to say.
    @Hunter , he's not trying to make you look bad, you make yourself look bad. He just pointed it out.
    Yes he does release hacks. But clearly, he is making Hunter look bad. I know Hunter has already said this but I'd just like to reinforce the point. Making a thread about a staff member makes them look bad.

TBH @HOOSIER if you have a problem, just dispute it here instead of making a flame thread...
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Best Sheep View Post
    Yes he does release hacks. But clearly, he is making Hunter look bad. I know Hunter has already said this but I'd just like to reinforce the point. Making a thread about a staff member makes them look bad.

TBH @HOOSIER if you have a problem, just dispute it here instead of making a flame thread...
    Hunter used to act different a year ago he was low key and posted his hunter injectors in every section . He did not frequent the AVA section much except for the injectors he posted . So really I had no perspective as to his character . I will say one thing though I disagreed with things in the past few months . He has seemed to do a very good job since he actually has became a moderator . Though the whole point of this thread was that I was concerned he would go on a power trip in the AVA section . Handing out bans to brand new members that had not even read the rules . My fer though has thus far been proved wrong . He has shown he is a good moderator . Not that he needed my opinion or approval . I was simply concerned is all , i did not want to see people mistreated . I did not want to see people overly punished that simply did not know yet what the rules were. I will say it again he has done a great job I am actually happy he is a moderator though this thread seems to say otherwise . Anyways he has done a great job he has been very prompt on every issue "I am very impressed" My concerns really are non existent anymore . That is all they were anyway (concerns) . I will say the two sticky thread are redundant. But as for his ability to be a governor over the section and an example of such is excellent . He has very good communication skills as well . I hope he has good ideas in mind for the section to make it more orderly . I think he can and will , though at first i was worried . Like i said i had no interaction with him for a year . So we got of on the wrong foot . I have a dad style of handling things . Anyways He is doing great i can breath a sigh of relief . Our issue i made a comment about someones name in a thread it got a couple responses . It was not meant to be spam just an opinion . I have never begged or spammed anything like close . I think i just expressed an opinion and that is that . Conversations are going to happen , it is part of being here . People do need to be able to socialize man .

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HOOSIER For This Useful Post:

Hunter (10-29-2015),Nyaro (10-29-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    Hunter used to act different a year ago he was low key and posted his hunter injectors in every section . He did not frequent the AVA section much except for the injectors he posted . So really I had no perspective as to his character . I will say one thing though I disagreed with things in the past few months . He has seemed to do a very good job since he actually has became a moderator . Though the whole point of this thread was that I was concerned he would go on a power trip in the AVA section . Handing out bans to brand new members that had not even read the rules . My fer though has thus far been proved wrong . He has shown he is a good moderator . Not that he needed my opinion or approval . I was simply concerned is all , i did not want to see people mistreated . I did not want to see people overly punished that simply did not know yet what the rules were. I will say it again he has done a great job I am actually happy he is a moderator though this thread seems to say otherwise . Anyways he has done a great job he has been very prompt on every issue "I am very impressed" My concerns really are non existent anymore . That is all they were anyway (concerns) . I will say the two sticky thread are redundant. But as for his ability to be a governor over the section and an example of such is excellent . He has very good communication skills as well . I hope he has good ideas in mind for the section to make it more orderly . I think he can and will , though at first i was worried . Like i said i had no interaction with him for a year . So we got of on the wrong foot . I have a dad style of handling things . Anyways He is doing great i can breath a sigh of relief . Our issue i made a comment about someones name in a thread it got a couple responses . It was not meant to be spam just an opinion . I have never begged or spammed anything like close . I think i just expressed an opinion and that is that . Conversations are going to happen , it is part of being here . People do need to be able to socialize man .
    Assuming that you're being honest, thanks.
    Last edited by Hunter; 10-29-2015 at 10:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I always speak from the heart . You can tell when i am being silly trust me .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    Because he acted like he was way before he was and he is rude and a bully to the members . I have been here way longer then him and now he has some power his nature as shown . I Being an administrator myself know that keeping a forum neat is not hard at all . I have ever had to bully anyone like he does . That is my two cents and i could care less what you children think .
    Changing the actual rules to support bully members is ridiculous especially adding bans for things you all do all the time .
    Also i would think that would take a Global moderator not a simple mod'
    im admin too on a minecraft server.. bro i have a lot of experience with moderating forums and mc servers!!!11
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015