Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Will be more than happy to buy a 500$ Amazon card with paypal & MM After someone else buys & gets theirs, come on get your damn PayPal fixed. You're missing out on da muniez

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gabethefag View Post
    Will be more than happy to buy a 500$ Amazon card with paypal & MM After someone else buys & gets theirs, come on get your damn PayPal fixed. You're missing out on da muniez
    I've decided not to do trade with paypal and I dont do MM because it's pointless simply this so called MM doesn't even know the content of the gift cards, they are just there to make things slower. I will go first with trusted members once but then I won't use mm and I only accept Bitcoin...don't like my proposition? That is totally fine by me since I can sell this products someplace like localbitcoins or paxful or even cardpool which is much safer for me than here and that last part "missing the munniez" wrong, I don't miss anything, its backward your missing my offer.

I got 3 more post to reply to your questions by that time I'll be out of here and good luck finding someone else who will make this offer to any of you and good luck that you won't get in jail for buying stolen accounts. Each one of this company are now updating their security to make everyone have their identifications before using this gift cards that means if its not your name written in them and without valid verifications of where it came from...your dead boy. They can now track which account it came from with the emails sent to you straight from Walmart if you managed to buy from sellers who use brute forcing tools to get an account with balance and use those balance to re-buy another Gift Card so that they can send it over to your email and this are the people you want to watch out for, those accounts...that shit will kill ya.
    Last edited by Kamikaze Melon; 10-27-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze Melon View Post
    I've decided not to do trade with paypal and I dont do MM because it's pointless simply this so called MM doesn't even know the content of the gift cards, they are just there to make things slower. I will go first with trusted members once but then I won't use mm and I only accept Bitcoin...don't like my proposition? That is totally fine by me since I can sell this products someplace like localbitcoins or paxful or even cardpool which is much safer for me than here and that last part "missing the munniez" wrong, I don't miss anything, its backward your missing my offer.

I got 3 more post to reply to your questions by that time I'll be out of here and good luck finding someone else who will make this offer to any of you and good luck that you won't get in jail for buying stolen accounts. Each one of this company are now updating their security to make everyone have their identifications before using this gift cards that means if its not your name written in them and without valid verifications of where it came from...your dead boy. They can now track which account it came from with the emails sent to you straight from Walmart if you managed to buy from sellers who use brute forcing tools to get an account with balance and use those balance to re-buy another Gift Card so that they can send it over to your email and this are the people you want to watch out for, those accounts...that shit will kill ya.
    Quite the reply mate, honestly I can careless about cracked accounts or hacked accounts or w/e, I have a steady job & can just buy something on amazon, get someone to refund it or w/e w/e, the only thing I was trying to say is if you accepted paypal you'd have quite more sales on MPGH, I mean people do use bitcoin but it obviously isn't as safe as PP in regards of you, or anyone else scamming. True a MM can prolong the process of your sale, but its for the safety of the buyer & for their peace of mind; you're someone new on this site selling fucking 500$ amazon gift cards. Who isn't going to be skeptical?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gabethefag View Post
    Quite the reply mate, honestly I can careless about cracked accounts or hacked accounts or w/e, I have a steady job & can just buy something on amazon, get someone to refund it or w/e w/e, the only thing I was trying to say is if you accepted paypal you'd have quite more sales on MPGH, I mean people do use bitcoin but it obviously isn't as safe as PP in regards of you, or anyone else scamming. True a MM can prolong the process of your sale, but its for the safety of the buyer & for their peace of mind; you're someone new on this site selling fucking 500$ amazon gift cards. Who isn't going to be skeptical?
    If your skeptical then it's easy...don't buy.

Don't mind the way I talked, most people may find it offensive or perhaps doesn't like reading the words I wrote but that is how I talked to people and yes many people get offended and that is another story.
    Last edited by Kamikaze Melon; 10-28-2015 at 02:02 AM.

Thanks
    If your skeptical then it's easy...don't buy.

Don't mind the way I talked, most people may find it offensive or perhaps doesn't like reading the words I wrote but that is how I talked to people and yes many people get offended and that is another story.
    I'm not offended dude just simply replying to your reply. If you get offended over the internet, on a fucking HACKING website you have serious issues & need to get out more. & well hopefully you are legit & can make your business prosper here on this fine site. Have a great night

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Do you have amazon gift cards?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Add me on Skype, I will go first with you and you only after that I won't go first with any others. Don't be bothered if I don't add you right away, in about a minute I'm going to go jogging and prepare for School, so be back in a few hours and were going to make trade.

I've refused to make a trade with this judgemental child from this day on and in the future. Your looking for low value? Then find someone else who will give you what your looking for. I made it clear in my first post that I don't have everything a customers asked and that I have few but limited stocks of high denominations Gift Cards and so if you don't like them then don't buy from me in this day on and in the future.

I can sell with or without selling here in MPGH.net anyway, so why should I be bothered with one less customer gone?
    I'm not being judgmental at all, just being cautious for the members of MPGH since your not accepting an Middleman or Paypal and that raises some red flags. Anyways, I'm sure you're business would be running better if you accepted to use a MM because I'm sure nobody will go first to a new member...

Thanks
    I added you on skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    added on skype interested

Thanks
    Added everybody.

Thanks
    Let me know when you've sold something to someone successfully and I'll buy.

Even better, you can link a thread from another place with vouches and I can msg you there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamingneeds View Post

Even better, you can link a thread from another place with vouches and I can msg you there.
    x2, im really interested, and if you are not thinking in use a MM or sell by PP, a link in another forum would be great.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamingneeds View Post

boobs already made a trade with me, and what link are you talking about? This is the only forum I joined in.

Quote Originally Posted by halleks12 View Post
    x2, im really interested, and if you are not thinking in use a MM or sell by PP, a link in another forum would be great.
    I don't accept PayPal and that is final. What link to other forums? You people are always looking for something that doesn't exist.

If no one would like to buy then please stop adding me on Skype and I got 500+ contacts already half of them seems to be there to troll and that is after I posted my Skype information here so regrettable.

Thanks
    us amazone only ? ore can u do UK as wel, ty for reply

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beantje View Post
    us amazone only ? ore can u do UK as wel, ty for reply
    Amazon Gift Cards can be use to any Amazon site.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast