Thanks

Question ForceOP?? is there such thing?

Hi,
    I was thinking that ForceOP was fake but i still don't know... if u have a forceOP application .app or .exe or .jar or .bat plz put download link if u reply to this post...

Thanks,
    Silent

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I don't think there is any legit ForceOp, unless you get in to the server files?

Thanks
    your probably right... is there any other way to get op with programs??? i can run some exe's on my Mac Os X but not all.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Unless there is some vulnerabilities on the server you're attempting to "force OP" yourself on, there is no chance of such a thing existing. If there maybe is a commonly used plugin that has a bug or malicious code in it, it might be possible. But from personal experience with maintaining multiple servers for a couple of years, I can say that not single person has been able to "force OP" themselves.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to warthelm For This Useful Post:

SilentAssassin15 (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Yes their is ForceOp, On Linux (preferably Kali Linux) And Extremely good proxies... Most Minecraft Servers Run From Linux That uses SSH, so Hydra Brute Force attack with PROXIES so you don't get tracked then go in to the server main frame... find the op.txt or directly connect to the console. Insert your op.txt or /op yourself on console. This Of Course Doesn't work for all minecraft servers. Don't Try this tell you know what your doing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xopwarriorx For This Useful Post:

roflroflrolroflroflrofl (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    In order to do this, you need to get a shell on the device(metasploit is the fastest). There's reverse shells, which is when the victim's client connects back to yours, and bind shells, when your client requests an open port (or an already open one) and directly connects through that. Using Armitage, (metasploit gui) you can easily determine ports running (nmap or the metasploit tcp scan auxiliary), the operating system the server is running on (it's not just linux, i pwned a windows 2003 server) and what versions. then you can search for exploits that may work instead of manually doing it. exploitDB is a good site to find zero day exploits too. But in all honesty, if the server is a subscription/hired server, then i'd just keep off trying to crack it yeah?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KLaXoNsec View Post
    Yes their is ForceOp, On Linux (preferably Kali Linux) And Extremely good proxies... Most Minecraft Servers Run From Linux That uses SSH, so Hydra Brute Force attack with PROXIES so you don't get tracked then go in to the server main frame... find the op.txt or directly connect to the console. Insert your op.txt or /op yourself on console. This Of Course Doesn't work for all minecraft servers. Don't Try this tell you know what your doing

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KLaXoNsec For This Useful Post:

roflroflrolroflroflrofl (11-07-2015),SilentAssassin15 (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KLaXoNsec View Post
    In order to do this, you need to get a shell on the device(metasploit is the fastest). There's reverse shells, which is when the victim's client connects back to yours, and bind shells, when your client requests an open port (or an already open one) and directly connects through that. Using Armitage, (metasploit gui) you can easily determine ports running (nmap or the metasploit tcp scan auxiliary), the operating system the server is running on (it's not just linux, i pwned a windows 2003 server) and what versions. then you can search for exploits that may work instead of manually doing it. exploitDB is a good site to find zero day exploits too. But in all honesty, if the server is a subscription/hired server, then i'd just keep off trying to crack it yeah?

- - - Updated - - -

KLaXoNsec,
    Would it be possible to do it on a mac??? On Terminal (CMD for Mac)???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Hello I would say do not download that force op staff/unban you could use a client like wurst or flare for small servers but a lot of the time griefing teams make a plugin saying its like a anticheat plugin or something but hidden inside theres code that op's the player that put his name in there you can look up how to do that on youtube if you want also you could look at there plugins code and find exploits or something