Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

moving back to kwr

well, it seems that i don't want to cheat in int warrock any more...
    although int warrock is full of immature ******s who think hacking is for noobs and no lifers (which is the only reason why i decieded to cheat there), it is run by a bunch of homosexual, egotistical, cock sucking, avarice simpletons who pays $1 a month for service...
    k2 seriously sucks and they have recieved an F 3 times in a row for service...

why is nexon better than k2?
    kwr is run by nexon and, obviously, it is hosted in korea. The funny thing is that my ping is lower in kwr than in int. warrock. what does this tell you about k2? THEY SUCK!

k2 only leechs off korea and other asian countries and tries to achieve world recognition for their pathetic efforts, but they eventually fail. they mess up every single game they can get their hands on. they leave a significant unproportionate balance between people who pay them and people who play for free.
    how do i know this?

- in kwr, there is NO level restriction on weapons and the exp rate is the same between paying costumers and people who don't pay... the premium items are made less lethal than it is in int warrock. winchester DOES NOT kill in one hit when a player is up close.

k2 is indifferent with their players...
    their motto, "players first, cheaters last," or w/e the hell it was, should be vice versa.

all the "legitimate" players know that k2 sucks, but refuses to leave warrock... since there is no other free game... so what they do is buy off a few best-rated games at korea and they host it with crap service... (they later try to take full credit for their "efforts"). they give out the crappiest services knowing that the preponderence of their players won't leave because of the "excitement" of the game. i've seen private servers host better shit... so to any k2/pb spies or "k2 suckups" reading this shit, i want you to get two things:
    1. K2 DOES SUCK AND YOU WASTED YOUR MONEY(if you bought premium)
    2. K2 DID NOT MAKE WARROCK... SO STFU...
    3. i did not post this in the official warrock forums because i'm ip banned...
    why am i ip banned?
    i posted an outdated trainer containing a virus...
    guess what?
    more than 500 people downloaded it...
    what can a normal person (a person who doesn't have a malfunctioning brain) infer with this fact?
    - normal players are bastards and hypocrites who WANTS to hack, but CAN'T... so you take your infuriation on those who can... you are envious... you deny it but later come to no avail...
    those who say they have never been tempted into hacking are liars... everyone wants to hack... if you deny it, you don't know yourself as much as you think you do...

to k2 admins -
    you're a bunch of bastards who say cheating is for punks and deserves to get banned...
    well, guess what?
    YOU'RE CHEATING TOO...

the real description for gps hack is more like a game developer's mode... every single admin uses that hack to see the players' ip addresses...
    (i'm not gonna say how you can see the other play's ip address with it). so why don't you guys go ban yourselves?

this is to all your premium users who say hacking is for noobs (k2 suck ups... not to offend any vip members) -
    hacking = cheating
    cheating = getting an unfair advantage
    premium items = unfair advantage
    so it seems that you guys are hacking as well...

my request - someone put this in the official warrock forums...

edit: i changed my mind... i will tell you all about the secret of the gps hack...

- take off number lock and press 9 there... then press 9 again and then again...
    you'll be able to see everyone's ip address
    Last edited by Hyperion; 07-02-2007 at 03:10 AM.

Thanks
    I 100% agree with you very well thought speach.

Thanks

2nd

2nd post and i 2nd that agreel. i tried kwr and my ping is lower too..... kinda weird but not surprising. stupid k2..... i never knew you but i'll miss you from int warrock lol =) peace

Thanks
    Nice speech.

I agree with you all the way. I hate the fact that the weapons are restricted to lower levels.

And, how do you guys make a korean WR account?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iHack View Post
    Nice speech.

I agree with you all the way. I hate the fact that the weapons are restricted to lower levels.

And, how do you guys make a korean WR account?
    there are two tutorials in the kwr section

read what i just edited... it's a secret...
    you can scare everyone with it

so if anyone pisses you guys off, use that method and reveal their ip address...

btw, you need to activate gps to make it work
    Last edited by Hyperion; 07-02-2007 at 03:15 AM.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K2/PB=Gay View Post
    well, it seems that i don't want to cheat in int warrock any more...
    although int warrock is full of immature ******s who think hacking is for noobs and no lifers (which is the only reason why i decieded to cheat there), it is run by a bunch of homosexual, egotistical, cock sucking, avarice simpletons who pays $1 a month for service...
    k2 seriously sucks and they have recieved an F 3 times in a row for service...

why is nexon better than k2?
    kwr is run by nexon and, obviously, it is hosted in korea. The funny thing is that my ping is lower in kwr than in int. warrock. what does this tell you about k2? THEY SUCK!

k2 only leechs off korea and other asian countries and tries to achieve world recognition for their pathetic efforts, but they eventually fail. they mess up every single game they can get their hands on. they leave a significant unproportionate balance between people who pay them and people who play for free.
    how do i know this?

- in kwr, there is NO level restriction on weapons and the exp rate is the same between paying costumers and people who don't pay... the premium items are made less lethal than it is in int warrock. winchester DOES NOT kill in one hit when a player is up close.

k2 is indifferent with their players...
    their motto, "players first, cheaters last," or w/e the hell it was, should be vice versa.

all the "legitimate" players know that k2 sucks, but refuses to leave warrock... since there is no other free game... so what they do is buy off a few best-rated games at korea and they host it with crap service... (they later try to take full credit for their "efforts"). they give out the crappiest services knowing that the preponderence of their players won't leave because of the "excitement" of the game. i've seen private servers host better shit... so to any k2/pb spies or "k2 suckups" reading this shit, i want you to get two things:
    1. K2 DOES SUCK AND YOU WASTED YOUR MONEY(if you bought premium)
    2. K2 DID NOT MAKE WARROCK... SO STFU...
    3. i did not post this in the official warrock forums because i'm ip banned...
    why am i ip banned?
    i posted an outdated trainer containing a virus...
    guess what?
    more than 500 people downloaded it...
    what can a normal person (a person who doesn't have a malfunctioning brain) infer with this fact?
    - normal players are bastards and hypocrites who WANTS to hack, but CAN'T... so you take your infuriation on those who can... you are envious... you deny it but later come to no avail...
    those who say they have never been tempted into hacking are liars... everyone wants to hack... if you deny it, you don't know yourself as much as you think you do...

to k2 admins -
    you're a bunch of bastards who say cheating is for punks and deserves to get banned...
    well, guess what?
    YOU'RE CHEATING TOO...

the real description for gps hack is more like a game developer's mode... every single admin uses that hack to see the players' ip addresses...
    (i'm not gonna say how you can see the other play's ip address with it). so why don't you guys go ban yourselves?

this is to all your premium users who say hacking is for noobs (k2 suck ups... not to offend any vip members) -
    hacking = cheating
    cheating = getting an unfair advantage
    premium items = unfair advantage
    so it seems that you guys are hacking as well...

my request - someone put this in the official warrock forums...

edit: i changed my mind... i will tell you all about the secret of the gps hack...

- take off number lock and press 9 there... then press 9 again and then again...
    you'll be able to see everyone's ip address

power to the asians my brotha!

in a house in a town in a city in a state up ur ass and around the corner kk
    Thanks

nigga we the same

dude ur right man i play kwr alot cuz is better better maps better guns and no lvl restriction oh and more dinar i love korean warrock iwr sucks but i play it once a while cuz i got a retail code from vip and i like m60 ill own any one with m60,
    any way i think every one should play korean is a lot better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    so we have a purpose in life now... well, to the people who didn't have one in the first place -.-

we hack, because k2 can't provide service for shit... consider our hacking as somewhat of a strike... until k2 can provide better service, we'll continue hacking...

so if anyone asks why you are hacking, say that k2 motivated you to hack and if someone insults you, say "blame k2"

Thanks
    Can i use someones kwr account? I'd like to try out the no restriction weapons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    omg im gonna try that dude thx so much!!!!!!

iits just

i need a bypass -_-
    Last edited by Synns; 07-02-2007 at 06:44 AM.

Thanks
    woot... why don't they make it 666, cuz it's a bunch of nooblets?

Thanks
    well said K2/PB=Gay i agree completely with you im gona redownload it again cause int warrock dont work anymore for me it crash after 20secs and because o what OF THE FUCKING K2 but they blame the compagny that make warrock

btw will you make hack since eyalzamir and superseb doesnt seem to make

pm your user on kwr ill add you in my friend list

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by balour View Post
    well said K2/PB=Gay i agree completely with you im gona redownload it again cause int warrock dont work anymore for me it crash after 20secs and because o what OF THE FUCKING K2 but they blame the compagny that make warrock

btw will you make hack since eyalzamir and superseb doesnt seem to make

pm your user on kwr ill add you in my friend list
    i redownloaded the installer...
    i'm patching the game...

do you know any place that i can download the patch manually?

Thanks
    english patch? if yes look in the korean section in the tut by eyalzamir english patch is down page

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    not the english patch... but after you extract everything from the installer, it'll start patching the game... do you know any place where i can download the patch without using the updator?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast