Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    It is forbidden in Islam to issue legal rulings without the mastery of the Arab language. ISIS doesn't even speak Arab. Most of their recruits speak English, and some of their leaders come from Christian families.

It is forbidden in Islam to harm any Christians, yet ISIS does it.

It is forbidden in Islam to enforce slavery, remove the rights of women or children, to torture people, to attribute evil acts in the name of Allah, or to force people to convert. ISIS does all of those things.

ISIS is not Islamic. They are a mockery of Islam. That said, Islamic terrorism does exist in the world (Palestine for example).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i could care less about paris and muslims. brb living my life
    if you're feelings nice donate : 1Acwtp14fkRvG2FUWv9dkchsKfQKf6jHN8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Voucher View Post
    i could care less about paris and muslims. brb living my life
    k then don't post?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RectalExpander View Post
    It is forbidden in Islam to issue legal rulings without the mastery of the Arab language. ISIS doesn't even speak Arab. Most of their recruits speak English, and some of their leaders come from Christian families.

It is forbidden in Islam to harm any Christians, yet ISIS does it.

It is forbidden in Islam to enforce slavery, remove the rights of women or children, to torture people, to attribute evil acts in the name of Allah, or to force people to convert. ISIS does all of those things.

ISIS is not Islamic. They are a mockery of Islam. That said, Islamic terrorism does exist in the world (Palestine for example).
    >ISIS speaks Arabic. They are in iraq/syria, it would be pretty rare of them to "mostly speak english" when it's not the primary language.

>It's not forbidden in Islam to harm Christians lol.

>It is not forbidden to enforce slavery and "rights of women" in Islam are very low by comparison to modern standards.
    >It's not forbidden to force people to convert, that's the whole point of Jizyah, conquest, and the Islamic empire.

It's pretty hard to mock a religion where it's major leaders support killing atheist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    No attack is justified.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Any attack on human life not in self defence must be punished, hence the western punishment system. It becomes an issue when these so called "peace fighters" really have nothing to lose, that is when it becomes almost morally correct to put a stop to it, be it through missiles or whatever methods you want to use

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldex View Post
    Any attack on human life not in self defence must be punished, hence the western punishment system. It becomes an issue when these so called "peace fighters" really have nothing to lose, that is when it becomes almost morally correct to put a stop to it, be it through missiles or whatever methods you want to use
    Do you have any idea what we're talking about here.

We're asking does the Quran, the book of Islam, suggest that the attacks on Paris were justified.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

Do you have any idea what we're talking about here.

We're asking does the Quran, the book of Islam, suggest that the attacks on Paris were justified.
    My point was that regardless of what the Quran says, "Any attack on human life not in self defence must be punished". Be it the Judaic Christian god, Allah, or Zeus, no attack on human life is justified, so regardless of the technicalities of the scriptures in the Quran, it's irrelevant in the eyes of the law

If we're talking about whether the Quran "prohibits" suicide bombings, then no. It is mentioned several times in the Quran that an individual cannot harm himself, meaning he cannot commit suicide

Thanks
    Lol this guy isn't a scholar of Islam, doesn't know arabic, and doesn't know the hadiths of Muhammed (pbuh). If you want to if Islam is against or for these terrorist attacks ask Islamic scholars. Or watch videos from Islamic scholars. Yes there are some verse in the Quran which speak about Jihad, but you can't take them out of context and say that Islam allows this. Islam doesn't allow terrorism. I'm not a scholar so I can't completely explain the text about Jihad but there are many many many LEGIT islamic scholars on youtube which explain some of these things. If you really want to know the truth, go find some real islamic scholars of Islam, and see what they say about this. I'll leave you guys with a list of Islamic scholars you can search up on youtube and probably have addressed this issue.

Yasir Qadhi, Bilal Phillips, Nouman Ali Khan, Mufti Menk, and Yousha Evans. There are many more but I'm sure if you go on youtube and type in one of their names and terrorism after you'll see some lectures about it and you'll learn that Islam is 100% against terrorism.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Nygfan View Post
    Lol this guy isn't a scholar of Islam, doesn't know arabic, and doesn't know the hadiths of Muhammed (pbuh). If you want to if Islam is against or for these terrorist attacks ask Islamic scholars. Or watch videos from Islamic scholars. Yes there are some verse in the Quran which speak about Jihad, but you can't take them out of context and say that Islam allows this. Islam doesn't allow terrorism. I'm not a scholar so I can't completely explain the text about Jihad but there are many many many LEGIT islamic scholars on youtube which explain some of these things. If you really want to know the truth, go find some real islamic scholars of Islam, and see what they say about this. I'll leave you guys with a list of Islamic scholars you can search up on youtube and probably have addressed this issue.

Yasir Qadhi, Bilal Phillips, Nouman Ali Khan, Mufti Menk, and Yousha Evans. There are many more but I'm sure if you go on youtube and type in one of their names and terrorism after you'll see some lectures about it and you'll learn that Islam is 100% against terrorism.
    The killing of oneself is prohibited. Verses 4: 29, 6: 151, 2: 195, 17: 33 and others, those are the ones I am most aware of.
    Last edited by Zeldex; 12-22-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks
    The killing of oneself is not prohibited. Verses 4: 29, 6: 151, 2: 195, 17: 33 and others, those are the ones I am most aware of.
    In your previous comment you said "It is mentioned several times in the Quran that an individual cannot harm himself, meaning he cannot commit suicide" Now you're saying "is not prohibited" Is this a mistake because you're basically saying it is allowed to kill yourself. And if that's what you're trying to say I will refute It.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    sorry, fixed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lol this guy isn't a scholar of Islam, doesn't know arabic, and doesn't know the hadiths of Muhammed (pbuh). If you want to if Islam is against or for these terrorist attacks ask Islamic scholars.
    O_O

I'm not a scholar
    This guy just defeated himself by his own logic.

My point was that regardless of what the Quran says,
    You are just a fucking idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Originally Posted by Zeldex
    My point was that regardless of what the Quran says,
    You are just a fucking idiot.
    Thanks! ;D

Thanks
    It is definitely not justified with Quran.

It is said that these terrorists from ISIS do not even know what is really there in Quran.

Killing innocents/non-believers is not encouraged by any religion. It is the thought of a few people who believe in forcing such ideologies on others that gives bad names to the community at large.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast