Thanks

Gold 2 account with over 200 skins

h-t-tp://i-m-g-ur.c-o-m/a/-c-d-aO-R
    (Take out dashmarks)

Thanks
    Beware of this guy , he removed three of his posts yesterday because they revealed evidence that the account wasn't his (greyed out champion box on profile) warning DO NOT buy anything from this guy. As you can see he also blacked out the entire top tab above the summoner icon so it no longer shows profile , champions and runepages or item select.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Emporer of the Sands View Post
    Beware of this guy , he removed three of his posts yesterday because they revealed evidence that the account wasn't his (greyed out champion box on profile) warning DO NOT buy anything from this guy. As you can see he also blacked out the entire top tab above the summoner icon so it no longer shows profile , champions and runepages or item select.

It got removed because I didn't show full account hub, (you can ask Batman for clarification). Also, I blocked at everything because I don't want any people to know my account. Why don't you stop accusing people and focus on your scam report h-t-t-p://w-w-w.m-p-gh.n-et/fo-r-u-m/sh-ow-th-re-ad.ph-p?t=10-5-2-6-35 (Take out Dashmarks) instead of wasting your time here. I guess I shouldn't waste my time with you since you will be banned anyways lolz.