Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

I need 1 of 2 hacks that have been closed: Read B4 Closing PLZZ!!!

Can someone post a new/updated/working version of the CALeak or old Digital Prodigy PUB?

Minions, before you close this let me explain:

I been down for the last 2 days killing viruses from my comp due to attempting to DL hacks from another site (atleast thats what I'm guessing it was from)

Anyways, so now the only trusted shit I touch is here on MPGH, and the only 2 "open" hacks are the HACKERZCODERZ and the JEEVIN ones. Both of which lose the menus after first game and neither have NO RECOIL which is shitty (no offense to the makers and editors)

My son is using the CALeak here on his comp now and it's still working flawlessly. Granted it also loses the menu after first game but it HAS NO RECOIL & UNLIMITED RESPAWN so even without the menu it's fairly usable for me.

The old DP PUB is still working good (the updated version after the recent patch) (this is the same as the V2 Working Hack that WPS edited and posted b4 the patch) Granted this one only has gravity (no flight) but if I'm correct it IS THE ONLY WORKING PUB OUT THAT KEEPS A WORKING MENU THE WHOLE TIME. And it includes NO RECOIL.

I need 1 of these 2. These others are still nice hacks but without a working menu they get frustrating. EX: If CAM POSITION is on when you lose menu, everytime you go to crouch in game it puts you in air, and theres no way back out unless you're KILLED. An ending of 1 round wont respawn you back to normal, it respawns you in cam position, you HAVE to die to get out of it. It sucks ass. JEEVINS has HOVER which is awesome, but go see how awesome it is once menu is gone, there's NO WAY OUT, even if killed. And for the dumbest reasons neither have NO RECOIL.

The only 2 usable 1's that were here for me have been closed (I dont know why so feel free to explain also)

I know I can get the DP PUB one on another site but as stated above, I wont attempt any other hackis site from now on.

So can someone give me a working link to one of these? (if allowed, and NO, I wont accept outside links so dont bother with that)

Thanks
    Well,sorry to say,but atm I'm not sure if anyone with the old DP Pub is active.

Most people have already deleted the old one since the new one came,and I doubt that you would be so lucky to get a hold of one.

I have CALeak,but It's not the old version and is detected.

So uh,yeah,and try to post this somewhere else,since this is only Hacks.

Sorry that I couldn't help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Stop Spamming...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    the other public hacks that were posted were removed for advertising.

if they can be posted successfully without ads they will be approved.

HOWEVER the DP Pub is self updating. The ads were removed, the file was approved, and the ads returned, so the file was removed. i hope this answers your question
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grim For This Useful Post:

CorkyW (12-30-2009)