Thanks

C# Dealing with webbrowser images help.

Code:
    private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                webBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("txtAccountId").SetAttribute("value", textBox1.Text);
    That's how you set the value on a webbrowser for a textfield(We'll say a account ID) whenever your making a bot or whatever.
    What I can't figure out, which I'll probably get flamed for it. Is how to convert a image, or not convert but display the image off of the webbrowser onto a picturebox.
    Just using this as an example so you can understand what I'm saying more.
    Nexon Passport Sign-Up
    For example, How would I display the captcha onto a picturebox?
    Thanks in Advance,
    Caleb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    whats up with all newfags thinking they get flamed for posting random questions? o__O

Code:
    HtmlElementCollection elementz = webBrowser1.Document.GetElementsByTagName("img");
    asumin their using img ofcourse, dont know what other methods those webguys have to display pictures, then all you have to do it parse the stuff inside:

Code:
    for (int i = 0; i < elementz.Count - 1; i++)
    {
        if (elementz[i].InnerHtml.ToString().Contains("src"))
    edit: figure the rest out yourself(like parsing src="whateverishere") and loading the picture
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    whats up with all newfags thinking they get flamed for posting random questions? o__O
    Hmmmm.... I wonder who could have caused them to think that.... ;l

But in all seriousness, what is this "img"/"src" stuff? Like where is it in the web page?
    Last edited by why06; 01-02-2010 at 09:58 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Not a new fag, other account just got banned. Been here since '08. I just know the people at MPGH. They flame. For no reason.
    EDIT: at why06
    Code:
    HtmlElementCollection elementz = webBrowser1.Document.GetElementsByTagName("img");
    If your talking about that, "img" is what the html document refers to the image by.