Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    and i miss read your comment but every hack has a chance of getting you banned
    Sure, there's always that risk. VAC uses a database of known cheats to detect so if someone reuploads a hack/tool made in 2012 chances are you can get banned, so obviously you have to be careful. I never use tools made by others, only Cheat Engine with my own addresses and stuff.
    blah blah blah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post

Sure, there's always that risk. VAC uses a database of known cheats to detect so if someone reuploads a hack/tool made in 2012 chances are you can get banned, so obviously you have to be careful. I never use tools made by others, only Cheat Engine with my own addresses and stuff.
    cheat engine is like asking for a ban use sigma engine
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    cheat engine is like asking for a ban use sigma engine
    I've used Cheat Engine many many times on every CoD game I own just to dump some files from the memory of the game process, so I can guarantee you that having Cheat Engine opened and attached to the game will NOT cause a VAC ban ever. However, since VAC scans the memory of the game for known cheat signatures and if you happen to modify memory locations that VAC scans for cheat signatures, it sure will trigger a VAC ban. Things like UAV or advanced UAV on the other hand should be fine to modify since even the game itself needs to enable UAV sometimes when you or one of your teammates requests it.

tl;dr: any program that modifies memory locations that are scanned by VAC will get you banned, so yeah, Cheat Engine is safe if you use it safely.
    blah blah blah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post

You like to think you're right when really you're not.

- I never stated that everything is 100% detectable for you to contradict what I said. I said UNDETECTED (for instance, hacks made during 2015) hacks won't get you banned unless OFC you're really stupid and you don't know what you're doing.
    - Regardless of the IW team no longer checking MW3 reports or not, reports have ALWAYS been sent to IW and always will. People have been banned from being reported in the past (EDIT: ever heard of DemonWare? Google it, do your research)

Last but not least, I bet you don't even have half the experience I do when it comes to hacking so please get out of my sight.
    1) Vac is being developed by valve (VALVE anti cheat) and not by IW. This means that IW developing their new game doesn't cange the chance of getting banned at all.
    2) Reports do NOT do anything in MW3. They don't get sent to IW and IW gives a flying fck about them. If you think that you've got banned by reports, you're wrong and probably got banned because of a detected cheat that is still tagged as undetected on MPGH. Why do I know this? Because I've been using a private aimbot for over two years now, got reports like every round and am still not banned yet.
    3) Please stop beeing so unpolite when spreading wrong information.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by wara286 View Post
    1) Vac is being developed by valve (VALVE anti cheat) and not by IW. This means that IW developing their new game doesn't cange the chance of getting banned at all.
    2) Reports do NOT do anything in MW3. They don't get sent to IW and IW gives a flying fck about them. If you think that you've got banned by reports, you're wrong and probably got banned because of a detected cheat that is still tagged as undetected on MPGH. Why do I know this? Because I've been using a private aimbot for over two years now, got reports like every round and am still not banned yet.
    3) Please stop beeing so unpolite when spreading wrong information.
    1) I know right? Never said the opposite mate.
    2) Do IW check reports? No. Do reports get sent over to them? Yes, through DemonWare AFAIR. (BTW, I never got banned from MW3 and I've been cheating also ever since I bought it)
    3) I didn't spread any wrong information, you just misread it because I never said reports were checked but I know for a fact they're sent over to them, whether they really check them or not.
    blah blah blah

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xVIRUZx For This Useful Post:

Silent (05-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    then why the hell are you on a hacking website? Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12