Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Unhappy MPGH Hack - Download not working?

So, I've been trying to download a certain hack (Orape 3.1 for Rotmg 27.7.3) with a size of about 10mb from it's thread here at mpgh.net. The problem that I'm having that between 2-6mb it stops downloading and says it's finished. I've tried to download it about 20x now, it never worked. My internet is fine and everything else seems to be running perfectly too... any solutions?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Is the file you're downloading healthy (not broken). Is your virus/firewall stopping the download half way?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't know how to check if the file is healthy. But it's popular and there hasn't been anyone else reporting this problem.
    I don't get any notification about my firewall stopping the download... It's just an .exe as well, so I don't think there should be any reason for my antivirus or my firewall to stop it... I have had the issue some time ago already... The solution was to simply not download the file At that time noone else seemed to have the problem as well...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by leo19991 View Post
    So, I've been trying to download a certain hack (Orape 3.1 for Rotmg 27.7.3) with a size of about 10mb from it's thread here at mpgh.net. The problem that I'm having that between 2-6mb it stops downloading and says it's finished. I've tried to download it about 20x now, it never worked. My internet is fine and everything else seems to be running perfectly too... any solutions?
    Have you tried downloading it on another explorer e.g. Chrome --> Firefox; its often Firefox that works better than Chrome and Edge. Try it. Chrome on Windows 8-10 is a bit buggy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thank you for the tip, I'm usually using Firefox anyway. Tried Chrome now, didn't work as well. By the way, yesterday I managed to download the file after about 4 attempts. But I think it really was just luck... next time I'm downloading a file again I can say if the problem is still occuring

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by leo19991 View Post
    Thank you for the tip, I'm usually using Firefox anyway. Tried Chrome now, didn't work as well. By the way, yesterday I managed to download the file after about 4 attempts. But I think it really was just luck... next time I'm downloading a file again I can say if the problem is still occuring
    Also try to go to Chrome Setting > Advanced > Content Settings > then scroll down to automatic downloads > make sure you have allow sites to receive multiple downloads