Selling WoW Mage with 4/5 T9.5, t9 gloves. The account comes with 2 level 60's. A level 60 Druid and a level 60 Rogue. The level 80 mage has over 100 days of total playtime. I quit WoW 3 weeks ago and just now decided to sell it.

I was thinking about selling it on Ebay but since they didn't allow that I came here. I know I don't have a lot of posts so please don't bash me on that and call me a scammer. I will use a MM if you want.

I have all the game cards ever used on it so I will provide you with that in case you ever need them.

It is currently in a good raiding guild so if you would like to start right away after buying it you can.

It has 70 mounts and 63 pets. Over 100k Gold total acquired. Right now there's about 2kg and 5kg+ worth of items.
Theres much more I can tell you about this account if you're interested.

My asking price $600 USD. If you want I can also mail you the game cards and expired credit card used on the account.

Reply on here if interested but best to talk it over on msn:
MSN- jordans1000@hotmail.com

-It also comes with a linked account with a level 60 Paladin. THIS ACCOUNT IS GREAT TO START RAIDING ALL THE NEW CONTENT RELEASED IN THE RECENT PATCH. 3.3!!

Over 7.3k achievements!