Thanks

Unhappy k-relay crashing

hi,

i downloaded this version the 27.7.3 version of k relay from this same forum and updated the packets
    so i run the .exe and start proxy, but when i change server on client to proxy server the k-relay just stop to work.

someone know how to solve?

Thanks
    I have the same issue

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    There appears to be some elitism going on in the hacker community, because I see merch bots up everywhere, yet the tools aren't readily available on mpgh or rotmgtool. K relay, by all means, shouldnt work at all right now for anyone, yet some people appear to not be having this problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by niqqababies View Post
    There appears to be some elitism going on in the hacker community, because I see merch bots up everywhere, yet the tools aren't readily available on mpgh or rotmgtool. K relay, by all means, shouldnt work at all right now for anyone, yet some people appear to not be having this problem.
    I'm not having this problem at all. It seems that one or other plugin was causing the problem. Idk if that was the fix at all. Since I never crashed on K-Relay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    It crashes even when no plugins are installed, and it started at the precise moment that the new update was pushed. New packet ids, and updated client and all. Updated my k relay across 7 versions, and it has never crashed until now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    It crashes even when no plugins are installed, and it started at the precise moment that the new update was pushed. New packet ids, and updated client and all. Updated my k relay across 7 versions, and it has never crashed until now.
    Did you update the other xmls?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Yes, and I have discovered the actual problem. Settings dont save properly in K relay (they never have since day 1). Since USwest is down, and k relay always defaults to it, the proxy will crash when attempting to connect, even if you change the default server in options, you have to edit the .config file in the k relay directory to USWest3 for instance if you want it to save, and therefore not to crash.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niqqababies For This Useful Post:

dev131 (12-05-2015),mrminduim (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yes, and I have discovered the actual problem. Settings dont save properly in K relay (they never have since day 1). Since USwest is down, and k relay always defaults to it, the proxy will crash when attempting to connect, even if you change the default server in options, you have to edit the .config file in the k relay directory to USWest3 for instance if you want it to save, and therefore not to crash.
    Hmm. Strange, as I have USWest in my settings and am not experiencing this.

Thanks
    wow this rly solved thanks man ^^

Thanks
    a little OT, but how do you get started with k-relay
    I see realm relay but not this version.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You have to click the "save settings" button and reopen for them to apply...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to krazyshank For This Useful Post:

Mr_Guy (12-05-2015)