WTSService on how to SE FitBit [$5]

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Service on how to SE FitBit [$5]
Providing a service on teaching you how to SE.
I'll be charging a $5 to give my service on teaching you the basic cores of SEing Fitbit.

Paypal and BTC accepted.

Skype: tacticalguy5


Plus another $3 in providing you the account.
Bump /2short
Am online
Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Bump /2short
Am online
Added u on skype tatioscammer
Yo theif, I asked " You wanna give me another HR account :P I made you laugh bb <3" As a joke. Didn't mean it for you to take it the way you did...

I also paid you $3 for a fitbit surge account...

Please add me back...
Wow, vouch. Got my Charge HR replacement first try, and I'm a complete noob at this stuff. Honestly was not expecting to succeed. Helped through the whole process, hardest part was probably waiting for a rep lol. Thanks!
Hey there, added you on skype! Was wondering how many times this could be done? Is it once per account? or are you selling the method? Thanks!
Added you on skype! Derkderk16
added on Skype - christophertrolan
Wasn't there a guy who posted in here how to do this? Anybody know his @ name? I think his comment got deleted. (If you're the guy & your reading this please respond to this post or pm me)
Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Providing a service on teaching you how to SE.
I'll be charging a $5 to give my service on teaching you the basic cores of SEing Fitbit.

Paypal and BTC accepted.

Skype: tacticalguy5


Plus another $3 in providing you the account.
Hey bud! I'm interested in the service I messaged you on Skype as alanhu95
Vouch for this guy. Great service. Helps you with each step thoroughly. Answers any questions you might have. Definitely worth the $5 dollars.
I`m still waiting for his answer
Haven't heard a response from him yet
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?