WTS➤ My BTC ➤ Your Skrill/Neteller/Paypal ➤ 0% FEES

Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
➤ My BTC ➤ Your Skrill/Neteller/Paypal ➤ 0% FEES
My bitcoins for ➤ your Skrill, Neteller,Paypal
0% Fees - 100% Money transfer

Contact skype: Kelly-jenx


Please comment below before adding me on skype

(...sometimes paypal, only trusted!)
added same nick as username here
Added you on Skype,
"Smokempgh"
+Rep I have received btc instantly
@Kelly What's your stock?
PayPal > BTC
Skype - Degree776
Adding you on skype now for future exchanges.

My skype is: ******dianaseller
Added on skype
added you on skype my skype username is ram manohar gupta
will contact you soon! Added ur skype.
I have added you on skype my username is jseli2000. i will purchase bitcoin for paypal
To save everyone time, I added him on skype and he said I don't have enough trust/rep here to exchange PP to BTC, even though I've done several deals like this over the last 4-5 months, all documented with vouches here on MPGH.

Just so you guys can have an idea as to what type of customers he's looking for.

Good luck with your services!
Thanks for the BTC
Vouch <3 He went first
Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?