Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    Does your dad beat you? You are so stupid, and you are in so much denial about how you know VAC, but you clearly don't. If you did you wouldn't of made this thread.
    Goes to read the thread so I can see where he mentioned him being bitten up.
    Really now? Cos I can't decide now who is more stupid him, you or both?

I'm not gonna defend him, you or anybody but seriously? You gotta be some dead chicken to come here and bring up some thread because someone like you can't have enough, also please quote me where he said anything about his dad beating him since I just now read it and I did not come across anything alike. It makes me really interested to see where you read that...

Off-topic: As I see, you change your country like someone changes his socks daily or girlfriend, at one point you had Australian Flag now you have Finland flag, can't decide which to pick or something?

Edit: Please do not quote me till you've found one or two... Have a nice day.
    All opinions are my own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    Does your dad beat you? You are so stupid, and you are in so much denial about how you know VAC, but you clearly don't. If you did you wouldn't of made this thread.
    makes me think where did I mention that, did he or did he not, hmm... Can't remember, so nope it is..

If I'm stupid = none of your concern, if I'm denial, same thing, none of your concern...
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    I do understand that it was my fault that my account is banned and it has been vacced and shit like that,
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    I've used hacks on it a couple of times but nothing suspicious like or something I would get reported for, so but whatever, Valve is stupid and lie about them not being able to roll back the VAC....
    You clearly did not understand how VAC worked until I or someone else explained it to you. BTW where the fuck are you from cause your grammar is complete asshole every time you post something?

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

You clearly did not understand how VAC worked until I or someone else explained it to you. BTW where the fuck are you from cause your grammar is complete asshole every time you post something?
    Grammar is complete asshole? Do you mean shit? Not everyone has studied English from School, so I think you should give him some type of respect in trying, unless you are pathetic little shit who doesn't do that...

He's from Estonia as far as I know... Well, he had an Estonian Flag before he changed it into a British Flag, but I do not think it has any relations, since everyone's grammar can or may be bad.

Are you some Grammar expert in knowing how bad or how good someones Grammar is? Grammar nazis are assholes.
    Last edited by H!nt; 12-18-2015 at 01:06 PM.
    All opinions are my own.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post

Grammar is complete asshole? Do you mean shit? Not everyone has studied English from School, so I think you should give him some type of respect in trying, unless you are pathetic little shit who doesn't do that...

He's from Estonia as far as I know... Well, he had an Estonian Flag before he changed it into a British Flag, but I do not think it has any relations, since everyone's grammar can or may be bad.

Are you some Grammar expert in knowing how bad or how good someones Grammar is? Grammar nazis are assholes.
    I'm not one to care that much, but when people try and explain something and it's so poorly written that you have to try and guess what they're saying, you should probably take the time to learn some basics.

Basic grammar isn't that hard to learn and I think a lot of people are capable of it. Even simple sentence structure would be nice, but he's got a multiple amount of issues that make reading 10x harder.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 12-18-2015 at 01:30 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

Assistive (12-18-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    I'm not one to care that much, but when people try and explain something and it's so poorly written that you have to try and guess what they're saying, you should probably take the time to learn some basics.

Basic grammar isn't that hard to learn and I think a lot of people are capable of it. Even simple sentence structure would be nice, but he's got a multiple amount of issues that make reading 10x harder.
    True, he has grammatical issues, I've came to have a bad time reading them myself..

Oh-well, only thing we can do is help him and not to be mean towards him about his grammar, cos we all know there are beyond worse ones out there.
    Even I have hard time with Grammar, though I'm from England but originally from Finland.
    Last edited by H!nt; 12-18-2015 at 02:04 PM.
    All opinions are my own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Grammar is complete asshole? Do you mean shit?
    Nah bro, I mean asshole lol. Don't try to correct me ever again please.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks

True, he has grammatical issues, I've came to have a bad time reading them myself..

Oh-well, only thing we can do is help him and not to be mean towards him about his grammar, cos we all know there are beyond worse ones out there.
    Even I have hard time with Grammar, though I'm from England but originally from Finland.
    I don't care enough to go on a forum and complain about someones grammar. If it's going to hinder what I need to read then i'll say something, but that's about it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

H!nt (12-18-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

Nah bro, I mean asshole lol. Don't try to correct me ever again please.
    It wont happen next time bruh.
    All opinions are my own.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123