Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Hide and seek Tips

Anyone know how to get close to the walls or any other tricks on the new game mode ?
    Last edited by Hunter; 02-02-2016 at 02:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    Anyone know how to get close to the walls or any other tricks on the new game mode ?
    Have you try use "space and right click"
    Last edited by agora555; 12-17-2015 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by agora555 View Post
    Have you try use "space and right click"
    I figured out the right click not sure what you mean by use the space bar other than to jump . I watched a promo video on the new hide and seek and they were able to make clones of what object they got ? That one i have not figured out . at the 0:40 mark of this video

Thanks
    to get on walls use jump and right click once and use your move keys (a,s,d,w) or what ever u use to move slowly to move in out or right and left .. and to get close to ground or any object use (Ctrl , spec ) while in right click mode .. and you can click right click again to just watch and no moves for you , and while u in this u can use left click to watch other .. this is my all knowledge in this mode
    Last edited by scorpion-bite; 12-18-2015 at 02:59 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpion-bite For This Useful Post:

HOOSIER (12-19-2015)

Thanks
    The duplicating is obviously a glitch/bug, and tips? Just play the maps and get to know the Gamemode to have a better experiences. Or watch YouTube like I always do

EDIT; Remember that what you see on YouTube is not always reality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    The duplicating is obviously a glitch/bug, and tips? Just play the maps and get to know the Gamemode to have a better experiences. Or watch YouTube like I always do

EDIT; Remember that what you see on YouTube is not always reality.
    It is not a glitch it would not be in the promo video from redduck inc . I have done it from time to time but i am unsure what i did . I did it one time with a small rug and have done it with a file cabinet drawer . I have also seen others do it with a Tank and other things . If and when i get it down i will post how to do it . @scorpion-bite thank's for the tip on getting close to ground or any object . I was using uav on the mode but it took the fun out of it so i quit using it on hide and seek . Though now I know what it feel like when someone else is using it . Have a great spot and they run right to ya and boom dead . I have to say it is bull crap . This mode is actually more fun without hacks , I just hope others figure that out also . Not that I do not like hacks i have just gotten tired of using them . It just ruins the game for others . They do not have them so it is unfair to them . I would rather be able to have any gun or rack up exp or euro . Anyway thanks for the replies Guys and maybe i will see you in game . I am going to make a new account it will begin with a mp and end with a gh . Like mp29304gh maybe others will do this also so we know we are MPGH if the mpgh does not work i will use q and p "q2373p"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    It is not a glitch it would not be in the promo video from redduck inc . I have done it from time to time but i am unsure what i did . I did it one time with a small rug and have done it with a file cabinet drawer . I have also seen others do it with a Tank and other things . If and when i get it down i will post how to do it . @scorpion-bite thank's for the tip on getting close to ground or any object . I was using uav on the mode but it took the fun out of it so i quit using it on hide and seek . Though now I know what it feel like when someone else is using it . Have a great spot and they run right to ya and boom dead . I have to say it is bull crap . This mode is actually more fun without hacks , I just hope others figure that out also . Not that I do not like hacks i have just gotten tired of using them . It just ruins the game for others . They do not have them so it is unfair to them . I would rather be able to have any gun or rack up exp or euro . Anyway thanks for the replies Guys and maybe i will see you in game . I am going to make a new account it will begin with a mp and end with a gh . Like mp29304gh maybe others will do this also so we know we are MPGH if the mpgh does not work i will use q and p "q2373p"
    Yeah I've seen it done by people before but it rarely happens. Not sure how it is done but it would make the game more interesting and difficult if we all knew how, you would think they had instructions somewhere in the game lol.
    I agree with not using cheats in this game mode. It really makes it stupid and not fun. I've had people just follow me around during invisible setting up phase and a lot of people pretend trying to hide they are using UAV. But they need to realize it's obvious if you shoot everything around then shoot the object last lol or come back later.
    I also dont think it should be used in any PvP modes. PvE I could care less.
    This game has a lot of report happy people too.

Thanks
    Have yet to play this game mode.