How to fix Glow esp after update

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How to fix Glow esp after update
Hello

I have issue with my glow esp after yesterday update. I see something like dead bodies esp sometimes thru the walls. I dont know how to fix it.
Those dead bodies are alive opponents moving arround and sometimes esp work good and sometimes i see dead bodies instead of people. I cant explain it more deeply .
I thought checking is opponents hp is more than 0 but it didnt work the same for life state. I test it with cheat engine also and while seeing that dead bodies hp and lifestate dont change.
Does anyone know how to fix it or show me a good way?
Thanks.
Set glow alpha to 0 if they are dormant.
Thanks for the reply. I already did it and seems no working for me. Simply i loop thru entities checking if they are dormant or not alive. If yes then doesnt paint.
And it doesnt work for me i still see these dead bodies. I dont understand what it came from. Before 18th of December everything was right.
Quote Originally Posted by lavender95 View Post
Thanks for the reply. I already did it and seems no working for me. Simply i loop thru entities checking if they are dormant or not alive. If yes then doesnt paint.
And it doesnt work for me i still see these dead bodies. I dont understand what it came from. Before 18th of December everything was right.
I dont actually use Glow ESP anymore. I still see a handful of cheats with this issue.
Quote Originally Posted by 4nuoFZf9aE View Post
I dont actually use Glow ESP anymore. I still see a handful of cheats with this issue.
Fix:
Quote Originally Posted by HitByParkedCar View Post
Fix:
the glowobject is the offset itself or client + glowobject?
Quote Originally Posted by Darky00 View Post
the glowobject is the offset itself or client + glowobject?
its exactly the same as your glow. the important bit is writing 0 to alpha when player is dormant
Quote Originally Posted by HitByParkedCar View Post
its exactly the same as your glow. the important bit is writing 0 to alpha when player is dormant
This ^ unfortunately i dont even do glow esp anymore lmao xD
do you know what are the offsets for index and object glow
Thank you sir. No more sleeping players . I did it wrong i was checking if dormant too early and before writing to memory glow, players dorm status changed so...
Unlucky i observed less performance of esp distance. Im curious if D3D esp have similar problems with dormant etc.
Alright, seems like this is solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?