Thanks

Using RPF Mods Online 1.31 (Buy Cargobob)

Before patch 1.29, you were able to use modded RPF files online by using ScriptHookV. Of course, this can't be done anymore, but I'm wondering if there's an alternate method to get online with a modded RPF file?

I have a modded x64b.rpf that adds a new website to the game (www.gf*****m) which can be used to buy the Cargobob in GTA Online. I used this successfully back on 1.28, but I'd love to get the Cargobob on my new character as well. Is this at all possible in 1.31?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    If you launch the game normally, and then kill its process, the launcher will pop up afterwards saying the game exit unexpectedly, allowing you to restart the game or quit. I've heard that if you restart the game through the launcher in this way, it will skip file verification. I believe this is how people can get into GTA Online with different game versions, so it could also work for modded RPFs.
    Last edited by Taste Vengeance; 12-19-2015 at 09:34 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Thanks
    I got a cargobob by using cheat engine to change the .org key on the on-screen keyboard to the / which you can't type in.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taste Vengeance View Post
    If you launch the game normally, and then kill its process, the launcher will pop up afterwards saying the game exit unexpectedly, allowing you to restart the game or quit. I've heard that if you restart the game through the launcher in this way, it will skip file verification. I believe this is how people can get into GTA Online with different game versions, so it could also work for modded RPFs.
    Already tried that, as soon as the game starts for the second time it crashes with an error about corrupt files...sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Warrior View Post
    I got a cargobob by using cheat engine to change the .org key on the on-screen keyboard to the / which you can't type in.
    That's actually a great idea. I'm a little weary of using Cheat Engine, but at least the option is there.

Thanks
    How did you accomplish this? When I try wwvv.warstock-cache-and-carry.corn/details7 like in SP it comes up with page not found; the other sources I've read claim /details3 or /details5, but those are not the Cargobob pages.

EDIT: Kept telling me I couldn't post links, so that's why the url has vv and .corn
    Last edited by Knite; 12-21-2015 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knite View Post
    How did you accomplish this? I'd like to try.
    set value type to string search for .org Ctrl+A to select all Ctrl+A to highlight all at the bottom replace with / press the .org button in the browser. If it till appears as .org leave it there to another search then copy those new addresses to the bottom and select all again and replace with /.

Thanks
    set value type to string search for .org Ctrl+A to select all Ctrl+A to highlight all at the bottom replace with / press the .org button in the browser. If it till appears as .org leave it there to another search then copy those new addresses to the bottom and select all again and replace with /.
    Right, but like I said, when I try wwvv.warstock-cache-and-carry.corn/details7 like in SP it comes up with page not found; the other sources I've read claim /details3 or /details5, but those are not the Cargobob pages.
    Last edited by Knite; 12-21-2015 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks
    Well if it is not details5 they may have changed it in some way as that is what I used back in the middle of summer

Thanks
    Well if it is not details5 they may have changed it in some way as that is what I used back in the middle of summer
    It looks like this is patched, the details5 page is for barracks, details7 gives you a page not found, and the gf*****m mod just takes you directly to details7, so it wouldn't work anyway.